Too much to handle

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Get behind us. These people have caused us more than enough problems now. I think its time for me to take care of them." Ji said as the monster stepped forward staring at the bloodline clan leaders.

The 4 clan leaders along with Mei and Elder Wu immediately took a fighting stance when they saw the terrifying monster walk in their direction. They looked to the side and saw the leaf Jonins along with Yami standing beside them.

"Asuma...I think you all have done more than enough for our village. You guys should now go back to safety as this may be too much to handle even for the lots of us." Yoshiro said.

Asuma took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it leisurely and said "If we all aren't able to push back the monster here then what hope would all the civilians and shinobis who have retreated would have? I am sure that even enough I have told all the leaf shinobis to start their return journey toward the land of fire, not one of them would have climbed onto that boat. So enough with the gratitude and let's kick some monster ass."

Riko chuckled as he heard that and said "You said that right. This monster has terrified people enough. It's time to show him whose boss here." Riko then proceeded to touch both of his fists to the ground which made the earth below him creep up on his hands forming a gauntlet kind of thing enforcing his fists.

Seeing that Riko along with the other clan leaders and the leaf shinobis were ready to fight him, Ji clenched his fists. He wanted them to feel fear and helplessness after seeing the monster against them but looks like the clan leaders were ready to fight it to the death.

The monster jumped toward the group, especially toward Riko who was staring at it for the past few seconds. Everyone else jumped to the side but Riko decided to face the monster's head on so he jumped back a little to dodge the monster's attack and then rushed at it and hit him on the nose with his fist.

Since the nose is one of the sensitive parts of the body, Riko and the others expected the monster to go back up a little after taking the attack but the monster didn't move one bit but kept staring at Riko.

The monster then opened his mouth to chomp up Riko but an attack came from the side.

Water Style : Water fang bullet.

This attack hit the monster's lower jaw which made it stumble and miss the attack that it had planned for Riko. Taking advantage of the situation, Riko jumped to the side and reunited with the others.

"The monster was able to take my fist head-on and not even move an inch but a fang bullet from Asami made it stumble." Riko said.

Before he and the rest could make a plan to attack the monster, the monster had turned toward them and launched an attack.

This time he swiped his big sharp claws at them. The attack was so fast that Asami and Mei weren't able to dodge the attack completely.

The others managed to swerve to the side but the 2 women were caught in it. Asami used her fans to throw mist at the claws which wouldn't hurt the monster but would definitely lessen the impact of his attack.

The trick did work but the impact was still too much for them as they were blasted away with a loud boom. Riko and Kakashi quickly bolted in their direction to intercept them before they suffer more damage. Luckily they were able to get there in time and stop the two women from incurring more wounds.

Kurenai quickly rushed to them and saw Riko supporting Asami while Kakashi had Mei in his arms.

"Are they alright?" Kurenai asked as she reached them.