Animal

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Enough with the gloating Ji. Now, what should we do further? We need to plan our next move or we might get annihilated before we even know it." Jiro said as massaged his forehead.

"We can't wait. We can't afford to wait now. I say we launch our attack today itself." Ji said as he swatted away the doctor's hand away and stood up from his chair.

Moji looked at him and said "No, Jiro is right. We can't take our next step without a concrete plan of action. I think we should wait for a few days and make a plan to attack some vital places of the bloodline clans." Moji said denying Ji suggestion completely.

Ji walked closer to the sofa and said " Do you think the bloodline clans are also waiting? If I am not wrong then they must be using this opportunity to take away most of our strongholds. Think about this Lord Moji what will you do without the Mizukage building under your control?" Ji asked.

Moji looked at him in anger and said "Ji don't think that me and Jiro haven't noticed you trying to instigate conflict between us and the bloodline clans. I don't know why you are getting so desperate all of a sudden but I am sure that you have a reason behind it." Moji then looked at Jiro and said "Jiro it is you who has brought him to the table and I expect you to keep your dog on a leash." As soon as Ji heard that, he growled a little and jumped on Moji. This was completely unexpected by those in the office. Jiro also stood up from his place to stop Ji while Moji pushed Ji to the side and took a few steps back.

"YOU FUCKING ANIMALa lunatic like you dares to attack me? The next Mizukage. BLOOD SQUAD" Moji shouted and instantly 4 shinobis wearing the blood squad attire appeared inside the room.

Moji looked at Jiro with a furious gaze and said "Jiro if you can't control this animal then I will put him down." Moji then pointed at Ji and said "Behead that bastard"

The 4 shinobis just took a single step toward Priest Ji when they suddenly stopped. Moji and Jiro were confused when they saw that the shinobis had stopped and Ji had raised both of his arms with his palms facing the shinobis and Moji.

As Moji was about to ask why the shinobis stopped, he noticed that tattoos started glowing on ji's arm and his palm as well. He saw that there was a tattoo of an eye on both of his palms which were now glowing red. He then noticed that tattoos started appearing on the 4 shinobi's faces as well. But they had tattoos only on the forehead. It was the tattoo of an eye and it was also glowing red. Moji and Jiro understood that the eye on Ji's palm and the one on the shinobi's forehead had some connection.

"What is happening? What did you do to them?" Moji asked as he looked at Ji.

Priest Ji gave an evil smile as he heard this and said "What did I do? You were the one who sent them to me. I just experimented on them. Luckily I was able to bring their mind under my control. Though they won't live long, they are strong as an elite jonin for the next few days." Ji then lowered his hands and said "Bring him to me on his knees."

The shinobis without saying anything turned around toward Moji. Before Moji could make a move, all 4 of them held him together. He looked at Jiro and shouted "What are you doing? Help me or this lunatic will kill us."

Jiro looked at Ji and said "Killing him could make us an enemy of his faction as well Ji. Don't do something stupid."

Ji smirked and said "Don't worrywhy would I kill someone who can become such a good puppet of mine as well as a scapegoat?"

"What do you mean? Why are you even doing this?" Jiro asked. He didn't know what Ji's real intention was because what he needed was a powerful army and Ji's demon heart gave him just that.

Ji didn't say anything for a few seconds and then sat in the same place Moji was sitting a minute ago. In one corner of the room was Moji on his knees by the 4 shinobis while Jiro was standing in front of Ji. He didn't want to show any sign of weakness in front of Ji but he also didn't want to anger Ji as Moji did.

Ji looked at Jiro and said "I want to create a bloodbath tonight. I don't care who all diewhether they are from our side or from the bloodline clan side but it should happen today."

"A bloodbath, why?" Jiro asked in a confused tone to which Ji looked at the small window in the room and said "Because two days ago my cult has started a ritual and the last step of the ritual is a sacrifice of an enormous amount of chakra-infused blood. I have to prepare the sacrifice before the dawn of tomorrow or else all the power given to us by Lord Jashin will be taken back along with interest which will be our life force."

As Moji heard that he started laughing and said "Hahathat's the price you have to pay when you make a deal with the devil. I am so happy that I didn't start the war today. I would love to see you get your life force sucked out tomorrow morninghaha" Hearing the reason Moji understood why Ji was so desperate and anyone in his position would have been as today.

When Moji and Jiro thought that Ji would be angry to hear something like this, Ji smiled as he looked at Moji. He stood up from his sofa and walked toward Moji. He bent down and as Moji thought that he was going to come close to say something, Ji lifted his leg and slammed it on Moji's head making it bash into the floor. This didn't hurt Moji much except for a few scratches but being stepped on in the middle of his own base was too much humiliation for Moji.

Ji lifted his feet and said "Look at me, you idiot." Moji tilted his head and looked at Ji who had a maniac-like smile on his face.

Ji bowed a little and said "As only shinobi blood has chakra in it, I will have to kill many shinobis. Now the ones who will die if the sacrifice isn't prepaid aren't just my guys but Jiro's and your men as well who I had hearts transplanted into. Do you think if they find out that they will die if they don't kill the shinobis they see nearby, what will they do?"

Moji and Jiro both understood what Ji was trying to say. Jiro quickly said " But if our shinobis fight and kill among ourselves then we won't stand a chance against the bloodline factions. And what will I say to the hidden stone elders when they try to interrogate me about this?"

Ji stood up straight and looked back at Jiro and said "That's whygo and prepare for the war. It will happen today and if you don't want to get your people's blood spilled tonight then make a plan faster."

Ji then looked at the Shinobis and said "Put on chakra seals under his clothes and let him roam freely inside this office. If anyone from his faction comes then let him talk to them but keep a good eye."

Ji then looked at Moji and said "Don't make this more difficult than it already is. If anyone finds out what happened here or what is going to happen and why I will make sure that you are one of the sacrifices and your people as well. They are all cannon fodder anyway."

Ji then left the office and the shinobis also let Moji go but stayed inside the office. They were given strict instructions to keep a closer eye on him.

"What do we do now? What Ji is suggesting sounds more like a suicide mission." Jiro said.

Moji shook his head and said "After the death of the 4th Mizukage, I thought that I wouldn't have to hear the ramblings of a madman but seems like I jinxed it. Prepare for the war and pray that we are not among the sacrifices." Moji said as he tidied his own clothes.

Ji just exited the building of the base when he saw a hooded figure waiting for him outside. This hooded figure was another member of the Jashin cult. He walked side by side with Ji and asked "What happened? Were you able to convince everyone to attack?"

Ji looked at the hooded figure and said "NahI had to force their hand. I told them about the ritual and the sacrifice."

"You told them everything?" the hooded figure asked in a shocked tone and even stopped walking.

Yami tapped the man's shoulder and said "Not everythingNot everything. Only enough to motivate them to fight today.