UGD: Chaos with the Snake

Orochimaru and the others were confused as to why Yami wasn't making any move. Even though hesitant, Orochimaru didn't stop and even became more focused as he stretched his smile while slithering his tongue over his lips as if he was going to devour Yami any second now. But the smile didn't last long when he felt some force stopping him from moving forward. It wasn't just putting force on his wrist but on different parts of his body. That's when he noticed that the force wasn't just stopping him from moving toward Yami, it was stopping him from moving anywhere.

"What's happening? Why did Orochimaru sama stop?" Tayuya asked.

"Is he floating mid-air?" Kidomaru asked as he tried to look closely.

"No look properlyhe hasn't stopped by himself. But he is being restricted by Yami." Tobi said as he tilted his head a little. The others also adjusted their angle a little and saw the moonlight not just shine on the forest trees and grass but also on something else.

"What the hell is that?" Kidomaru asked trying to step forward when Tayuya placed her hand on his chest and said "Nowhat you are seeing is right. The whole perimeter that we are surrounding is covered in thin thread. Seeing that the thread is strong enough to hold Orochimaru sama, we won't stand a chance if we get caught in it."

While this was happening, Orochimaru had recovered from the shock that he had been trapped. He tried to wiggle a little but only by moving his fingers a little, Yami tightened the grasp of the thread. Not just that, Yami also spread Orochimaru's hands and legs giving him less chance of movement.

"So this was your plan all along? Yami Uchiha you are more cunning than I thought. I must admit I didn't expect such a strategy from a guy like youbut how are you planning on killing me and dealing with my people surrounding you?" Orochimaru asked.

To a certain extent, Orochimaru was right because killing him wouldn't be a piece of cake and Yami knew that and had made his peace with it but about the rest of the shinobis from the sound village. Killing so many people would definitely attract a lot of attention and it would tire Yami if he decided to fight everyone one by one. And now on top of that, Tobi had crashed the party without an invitation.

Yami looked to the side toward Tobi and said "Long time no see Tobiwhat brings you here? I thought the Akatsuki and Orochimaru weren't on good times since he tried to steal my brother's eyes."

Tobi knew that Yami was just making fun of him but instinctively, his hand touched the shoulder where his arm was severed. Giving a cheeky smile at that Yami said "Ohyou are here to fix what I broke? That is some real good timing, isn't it?"

Angered by Yami's taunt, Tobi moved forward. For someone like him who could go through even shinobi bodies and jutsus, a handful of threads was no difficult task. "You have created more problems than I could possibly imagine." Tobi said as he walked toward Yami. He knew that both of Yami's hands were busy keeping Orochimaru tied up and the sound shinobis at bay so the only way to save himself from Tobi's attack would be to abandon half of the threads and focus on Orochimaru and Tobi.

But contrary to Tobi's expectations, Yami clapped his hands once transferring the threads that were restraining Orochimaru onto the other hands. Orochimaru was not happy to see that but Tayuya and the others saw that the threads that were around the perimeter had gotten a bit loose.

"Move forward now, Yami doesn't have as much control over the threads as he used to. This is our time to attack." Tayuya said as she and the two other of sound four stepped forward while the other sound shinobis rushed at Yami from all directions.

"You have taken a bite bigger than you could chew. I am so excited to see you become minced meat." Orochimaru said but he noticed that Yami's composure even in this situation hadn't shaken even a little.

Yami pulled out his sword and cut the threads connected to his ring finger and pinky finger. The fingers were untouched but the threads were swiftly cut causing the webs of thread to move in an unexpected manner. This was unexpected for Orochimaru and the others but for Yami, things were going according to his plan.

Just when Orochimaru thought that the grip on him was going to come loose and he was going to find some loophole to escape, the threads that the covering the perimeter started to wind themselves around him. His wrist which at first had only two loops restricting it now had 4 and the same goes for his ankles. The worst was for his neck where at first there were only 5 loops to hold his head in place, now it had 12 loops.

The 12 loops had formed a mesh-like pattern which meant even if Orochimaru extended his neck like he did during the canon's chunin exam to bite Sasuke, the mesh would still cover the long neck and apply the same amount of pressure.

Seeing the threat increase on their Lord's neck, the Sound Shinobis screamed and started racing toward Yami and that's what he wanted.

"HAKU.NOW" Yami shouted and the very next second, number mirrors the size of 5x3 feet fell from the thick trees and stopped midair under them. The sound shinobis stopped when they saw this happen and 2 shinobis were even cut in half because they were under the tree during that time.

"What is this?" Kidomaru asked as he looked around. Kimimaro held the side of his chest and two curved bones with a pointed end stuck out of his skin which he easily broke and held in his hand as weapons.

The shinobis were about to rush again but they saw a figure in those mirrors for less than a second. Before they could even realize what they saw, they heard a scream. They looked in the direction of the scream and saw a hand with a knife protruding out of the mirror and stabbing a sound shinobi's neck.

Orochimaru's eyes widened as he saw this. He looked at the mirror with a greedy gaze and said "This is the mirror jutsu of the Yuki clan. I am sure of it. I heard that they were all killed but seems like I was wrong. You have truly brought me a precious specimen Yami." Orochimaru said as the smile he had lost a few seconds ago came back to his face and this time it was more sinister.

Tired of hearing Orochimaru's BS, Yami decided to put an end to it and rotated his wrist once and pulled the threads making the mesh on Orochimaru's neck close up all together crushing his neck entirely.

Tayuya and the others' eyes widened in shock as they saw it. Lord Orochimaru who they thought was invincible, his head was flying in the air and his limp body was falling on the ground. Tobi's focus wasn't on Orochimaru but on Yami and he noticed one thing. There was no smile or sense of satisfaction on Yami's face and that was because before the mesh could close up fully, Orochimaru's eyes had become completely blank and it meant only one thing, the snake had shed his skin.

Not wanting to let this chance go to waste, Yami covered his sword in lightning chakra and stretched his hand to stab Orochimaru's body but the sword instead of going to Orochimaru's flesh, went into the ground because Orochimaru's entire body had split into snakes and rushed in all directions including burrowing inside the ground. A few snakes even pounced on the sound shinobis that came in their way and entered inside their mouth.

The other sound shinobis including the sound four knew how brutal their lord was so they weren't surprised in the least. Yami pulled back his sword and looked to the side toward Tobi who had now changed direction and was trying to catch Haku. Tobi now knew that his best trick was not working against Yami so the only thing he could do was catch the accomplice.

Yami wasn't just going to let Tobi have his way so he started walking toward Tobi but 4 people stood in his way. These were Tayuya, Kidomaru, Jirobo and Kimimaro. With the help of Kimimaro's bone, they had managed to break a few mirrors which made the center of the perimeter completely safe from a sneak attack.

"You aren't going anywhere Yami Uchihathis is where you fall." Tayuya said with confidence but Yami just glanced to the side and smiled as he said "I don't have time to play with lackeys like you so I will let my lackeys deal with you." And he continued to walk.

"WE ARE NOT LACKEYS"