Deal with the Devil

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Yami could have easily dodged the attack by dispersing into bats but then he would have to get back and materialize back. This would not just slow down his momentum but give Moji and Jiro the time to organize their forces better and increase the gap between Ji and Yami.

Seeing that there were so many downsides to using that option, Yami decided to take the head-on approach. He spreads his right hand to the side shaping them like a claw and then lightning started accumulating inside his claw. Kakashi and the others were a little confused as they saw this. They had seen Yami use Chidori a few times but this didn't look like it nor did it have the sound of multiple birds chirping like the Chidori.

The two jutsus casted by Jiro and Moji had already reached almost halfway by this time. They didn't know what Yami was trying to do but they were sure that if Yami was trying to block the 2 jutsus with a melee defensive attack then the least that will happen is his entire arm will be obliterated.

Yami rotated his hand in front of him. A zig-zag beam of lightning left his clawed palm and started moving toward the 2 enemy jutsus. Just when everyone thought that this jutsu couldn't get any weirder Yami shouted...

Lightning Release : Lightning Hound.

The lightning beam became bigger and started to take some kind of shape. Slowly slowly the shape of an animal bigger than a dog was formed. It didn't have eyes of any color just holes but it had razor sharp teeth and even sharper claws. Everyone on the battlefield could hear its growl. Seeing a jutsu like this Jiro and Moji were both taken apart.

No one had the time to react much to it as the spears made of compressed earth had almost reached the hound. Everyone thought that the hound will neutralize the spear or weaken it and then Yami will deal with Moji's water drill but as the spear reached the hound, the hound lifted his claw and slammed it into the ground. Jiro didn't understand how that was even possible. Even the clan leaders and others from the bloodline clans were astounded seeing how such a strong jutsu was crushed.

"Did it just snap the earth spear jutsu which is an A-rank jutsu like a twig?" Mei asked as she looked at her father for an answer.

"What kind of a jutsu was that?" Elder Wu asked to which Yoshiro said "The power that the jutsu has just shown tells me that it is an S-ranked jutsu."

By this time Moji's water drill had reached the hound. It was a very strong jutsu as it devastated the land it passed close to. Moji was confident that the hound would be destroyed when it comes in contact with his water drill.

This time instead of waiting for the water drill to make contact with him, the hound pounced on the drill and bit it head-on. Immediately, a crater was formed around both the jutsus. Moji wanted to go ahead and release some other jutsu to aid his water drill but the energy being released from the clash pushed him back.

"DammitI am unable to interfere." Moji said.

BOOMMM

A big explosion occurred releasing a shockwave on all sides. Everyone was curious to see what the aftermath of the clash was. The stone and mist shinobis that had surrounded Yami were also pushed back from the attack. As the dust settled everyone saw that Yami was pushed back nearly 4 feet but Moji was pushed back 7 feet.

"This kid keeps giving surprise after surprises" Riko said with a big smile on his face. Due to the explosion, the walls meant to block him were also destroyed which gave Riko the chance to regroup with the other clan leaders.