Good Riddance

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

While the stone shinobis were being toyed with Yami and the other leaf jonins, Jiro along with 28 of his men was trying his best to break the genjutsu and clear the mist.

And he was successful but not before losing the rest of his 52 men. After a few minutes of the genjutsu spreading, Jiro broke the genjutsu and saw that the mist was dispersing. This also caught the attention of Ji and the bloodline leaders who were still on the battlefield.

As the mist completely dispersed, they saw Jiro standing with 28 of his men on one side while the 4-leaf jonins standing on the other side. That wasn't the most surprising part though. In the middle, to the extreme left were nearly 40 stone shinobi corpses with holes in their bodies. In the middle were a few hands that were protruding from the ground trying to claw their way out and on the right were corpses of burnt shinobis. Everyone could see the pain the burnt shinobis had gone through as they had become rock-hard-like statues of charcoal. They were black inside out.

"You lot have been too brutal with my men. So don't expect any kind of mercy from me." Jiro said.

Kakashi raised his hands showing his palms and said "Yami killed most of your people so blame him not me."

Jiro was confused about whether Jiro was trying to throw Yami under the bus but Yami and the rest of leaf jonins knew that it was Kakashi's way of giving Yami more practice.

Before Jiro could look at Yami and spew a threat at him, Yami whose sword was sheathed started running at Jiro and his men. Jiro and his men pulled out their weapons ready to attack as soon as Yami comes closer. Some of them were even ready to unleash their jutsu once Yami comes in range.

Surprisingly, instead of going straight at them, Yami turned left toward a few trees. It wasn't any kind of jungle just a few isolated trees. Jiro and the others were confused when they saw that.

"Kakashi what is Yami doing?" Asuma asked to which Kakashi shrugged his shoulders and said "Beats me...I thought he will attack with his sword but he seems to have some other plan in mind."

The next second, Yami took a turn from the tree but not after going around the tree twice. He bolted toward the back lines of the 28 shinobis.

Jiro didn't waste any time and quickly instructed his men based on Yami's movements. "He seems to be headed for the ones at the back. Protect the jutsu casters and don't let him attack them directly."

Jiro's men nodded and placed themselves between the people who were ready to cast earth-style jutsus. Just as Yami came in range, a few shinobis released their jutsus on him.

Earth style : Rock thorn jutsu

Earth style : Boulder throw jutsu

Earth style : Earth holding jutsu

The first jutsu launched close to 20 small pointed stones at Yami in the direction where he was coming from. This was so that he would lose his momentum and be forced to change the direction he was coming from.

And the jutsu served its purpose as Yami quickly stopped and stepped a few meters to the side and again started running toward the stone shinobis.

"Like in the palm of my hand...haha" Jiro laughed as Yami reacted just as Jiro wanted him to.

Then the remaining two jutsus were activated together. Rock boulders started rolling toward Yami from both sides leaving only a small amount of space for him to go. And that small amount of space was where the last jutsu was activated. The ground there felt alive somehow.