UGD: Make a Deal

Present Time (Akatsuki's hideout in the Land of Wind)

Yami looked at the entrance of the hideout as he sensed 5 people heading towards him and the other leaf shinobis. From the presence that each person among them held, Yami felt that he couldn't just take them easily as he did with the other Akatsuki members.

Naruto was the first to notice Yami being alert and seeing him in that stance, the two teams also got ready to attack at a moment's notice.

Eventually, the 5 people stepped outside the shadows of the hideout and came out into the open. Three of them were Kakuzu, Deidara, and Sasori which everyone expected but the other two were completely new members. One of them was a Tobi who was wearing his mask and stood quietly while the 5th person was a girl. A beautiful girl with orange eyes, purple hair with a purple flower studded in her hair.

"Two more Akatsuki members. We can deal with them if we fight together." Naruto said as he was about to rush but then he saw the orange-masked man raise his hand like a kid desperate to give an answer.

"May I say something? Me Me...Please" Tobi said with his usual goofy voice. Deidara and the other two looked at Tobi with annoyance since they were told he is just a newbie to the Akatsuki and Tobi's actions up until now only proved that he was a good-for-nothing idiot. The only reason they didn't voice their opinions is because they didn't want to question Konan and Pain's decisions.

"Hey, newbie...why don't you just stand back with us and not piss her off." Diedara scolded in a low voice but everyone heard it. Tobi glanced at Diedara and said "Don't worry Deidara senpai it was Konan senpai who had me do something for her while you all were recuperating."

As he said that a white dog appeared out of thin air in front of him. The leaf shinobis immediately recognized the dog and Sakura shouted "Isn't that Akamaru? Kiba's shinobi dog."

"It's Akamaru? He has gotten so big? He used to be small enough to sit on Kiba's head and now look at him." Naruto said while looking at the large dog. He hadn't met the others since he came back from training so it was a shock to him seeing Akamaru.

"We must rescue him then." Lee said as he looked sideways at the others. Neji turned his head towards him and said "Lee, the fact that Akamaru is with him means that team 8 is being held hostage by him."

"Team 8? Isn't that the squad in which..." Lee was saying when Lee nodded and said "Yes the same squad in which Lady Hinata is in."

Hearing this Tobi again jumped up and down in excitement and said "I have her as well. I can bring out one of her eyes if you don't believe me."

Everyone on both sides except Konan and Yami were shocked to hear such cruel words being said in such a manner.

"Let's not waste time now and get to the point." Konan said in a stern voice trying to establish that she was the leader here. She looked at Kakashi and Guy and said "Not just them but the 3rd Hokage and his team are also in our custody. Their life depends on the decisions that you all make."

"What, even Team Asuma is in their custody? But sensei how should we believe them?" Naruto asked as he looked at Kakashi.

"We will have to take their word for it or they might do something like they threatened with Hinata. What is it that you want ?" Kakashi first explained to Naruto and then asked Konan. He understood that the fact the Akatsuki went to so much trouble to kidnap them rather than kill them, they must have some kind of motive in mind.

Konan was going to speak but Tobi walked forward and said "Konan Senpai let me explain that. Why waste your precious energy talking to them?"

He then looked at Kakashi and said "Kakashi the Copy Ninja...I have heard so much about you...I wanted to meet you for a long time."