Scare them to hell

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Yami plucked the eyes of the 3 shinobis as well before devouring them. He then searched among their remaining things and found a few weapons and resources that the clan had provided them. Though the 3 shinobis had resources only for one man to last a few days, the elder had way more than that. In fact, Yami found a few used swords in a storage scroll within the elder's belongings.

All the swords were just normal swords and had been re-sharpened again recently based on the new edge it had. Yami held a few of the swords and moved them in his hand to get a feel. Very soon, he felt comfortable using one of the short swords among the bunch of swords.

"Although I can't use chakra on its edge, it will still be better than having no weapon. Let's go and meet the rest of the exploration team." Yami muttered as he stamped on the oil lamp extinguishing it. For him to have a Sharingan, he didn't need any source of light like the oil lamp in the darkness. He could see clearly enough already and his enhanced senses were also giving him accurate information about everything in the cave.

At the other part of the cave, the 3 elders and the 38 shinobis were waiting for the 10th elder and his people to come back.

"Why is this idiot taking so much time to move away a few fallen rocks?" the 3rd elder asked in annoyance.

"U-Uh 3rd elder, should I go and check what is the holdup?" the 7th elder asked. He knew that the 10th elder wasn't someone who would waste his time but he couldn't just tell this to the 3rd elder so he offered to go himself to help out and bring back the 10th elder.

Just then everyone heard something tumbling down toward them. The elders and the shinobis didn't pay much attention to it since they thought it must be a rock that came from where the explosion had happened.

As the tumbling rock or what they thought it was came into view, the shinobis who saw it first became alert and shouted "Elder"

"Hm? What is it now that you have to shout?" the 3rd elder asked and the shinobis moved aside and brought an oil lamp closer to the head of the 10th elder.

As the 3 elders saw the head, they instantly stood up and pulled out their weapons. The shinobis were horrified to see the state the elder's head was in. He had no eyes and his expression was that of horror and his mouth was wide open as if he was screaming when he died.

"Everyone stay alert...looks like an enemy has entered the cave. everyone make appropriate distance among one another and find the son of a bitch who did this to the 10th elder." the 1st elder said as he slit his arm a little and rubbed his sword on the wound once just enough to cover some parts of it with his blood.

By this time one of the shinobis who was standing at the last had placed his lamp just beside the head so that the elders and other shinobis could see why they had called out the elder. As he was moving forward to pick up the lamp, a foot appeared from the darkness and stamped on the fire extinguishing it in a swift move. Before the shinobi or the ones around him could react to this, they heard a voice.

Wind style: Wind blades

And just like that Yami just held his palm spread out and invisible blades made of condensed wind originated from his palm towards the shinobis. By the time the shinobis realized that something was coming toward them, they were already cut into pieces.

Aaaaaaa

Arghhhh

Elderrrrr

Save ussss