Finishing the elders

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

What is this kid made of?" the 3d elder muttered as he saw Yami standing there unscathed. He looked at his brother to decide what they were going to do next.

The 1st elder shook his head and said "This kid is not normal...the Uchiha clan was strong but not this much...We need to leave now."

The elder then turned around and started running in the opposite direction of Yami. The 7th elder was now sitting on the ground in a half-dead state. "W-What is h-he doing?". The most he could do was raise an arm as if trying to reach out to the elder.

The 3rd elder looked at his brother and then back at Yami...He didn't take time to decide what he must do and quickly followed his brother. The 7th elder and the 2 shinobis with him didn't know what to do since the elders they were depending on had forsaken them at such a time.

"P-Please don't k-kill me." one of the shinobis pleaded. Yami didn't want to waste more time on this than it was necessary so he looked around and found the corpse of the shinobi whose skull he had pierced with the short sword. He walked toward the shinobi and pulled out the shortsword and without saying a word behead the two shinobis.

He walked and stood in front of the 7th elder and saw that he was now at death's door. Yami brought his sword closer to the elder's neck but then decided to leave the man to his fate. He then looked in the direction in which the 1st and 3rd elders ran and decided to follow them.

Both the elders with an oil lamps in their hands continued running without looking back. "Keep running don't stop. We will take our revenge on him and his clan after we get out of this cave." the 1st elder said.

"You two thinking of going somewhere?" a sound fell on the brothers' years not once but twice.

The 1st elder stopped running immediately and held his lamp in front of him and heard footsteps coming toward him. Within seconds the footsteps came so close that Yami appeared in the light of the oil lamp.

"H-How is this possible? We left you behind." the 1st elder asked. Just as he was about to ask more, he heard his brother's voice "Brother the kid is here in front of me."

The 1st elder got confused as he heard that and looked back to see his brother holding a lamp behind him and besides the lamp was Yami standing.

"Is he using a clone? I can understand that he caught up with me here but how is he there with you?" the 3rd elder asked.

The 1st elder didn't know what to say because he had the same question. But just then he felt tightness in his chest. He looked down and saw Yami's hand on his shoulder while the other hand pierced inside his chest.

The 1st elder tried to move back but the hand on his shoulder didn't let him budge a single inch.

"B-brother s-save me" a low voice came from behind and when he looked back, he saw that his brother was being killed the same way.

"E-Even after running s-so much h-how did you catch up to m-me?" the 1st elder asked. He wanted to ask if Yami had made this provision beforehand or if there was some kind of shortcut to surpass sections of the cave.

Both the Yamis chuckled at the same time and said "You never ran...you're still here."

Just as both the elders were confused and wanted to ask what he meant, they saw the scenery change...not by much but with the 2 elders facing each other and Yami standing in the middle. The 2 elders looked around and saw the 7th elder sitting on the ground in a pool of blood dead with his eyes open and the other shinobis slaughtered nearby as well.