Friction with the Old woman

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Gaara looked back at the source of the voice and introduced everyone to her. "Everyone this is Elder Chiyo. A master of puppetry and poisons."

Chiyo who was about to pass another remark on Sakura and Tsunade looked at Kakashi and pounced on him "I will kill you White fang"

Guy quickly got in between them and stopped the woman from reaching Kakashi. Everyone was confused why the old woman just jumped on Kakashi.

Chiyo's brother Ebizo held her back and said "Chiyo come back to your senses....he isn't the white fang. He just looks like him due to the hair color."

Chiyo who was struggling in Guy's arms looked to the side at Kakashi and stopped "Looks like my vision from blurry from old age."

"It's alright elder...can we now discuss about the poison? Lord Kazekage I think Sakura can help in this matter. She has been under the tutelage of Lady Tsunade for the past 2 years." Kakashi said.

"But just as I..." Elder Chiyo was saying when Gaara signaled her it's alright and said "No problem Mr Kakashi...We welcome all the help we can get."

Kakashi signaled Sakura to go and diagnose Kankuro and she left followed by Chiyo. She wanted to see what the disciple of her archenemy is capable of.

"Let's wait here and discuss other things while they are doing their job inside." Baki said and everyone agreed.

"Kakashi sensei...who is this white fang that the granny was shouting about and even if she wants to kill that guy what does it have to do with you?" Naruto asked.

"Uh...Naruto White fang is my father. She must have mistaken me for her." Kakashi said in a hesitant tone.

Ebizo looked at Kakashi and said "Oh...you are his spitting image. I must say even I thought it was your father for a second."

Kakashi didn't want to talk much about his father and he knew that Naruto and Lee would ask a lot of questions if given time to mull over this so he decided to change the topic.

"So Elder Baki told us that Yami helped out during yesterday night's attack?" Kakashi said. He didn't want to say to a Kage of a village that his village was able to resist and attack only because of an outsider. That could sound very insulting not only to the Kage's pride but also to the ones around him.

"Helped out would be a small word Mr. Kakashi...he took on three of them. He..." Gaara started explaining everything that happened yesterday from he receiving the warning that the Akatsuki plans to kidnap Gaara by making an elder a mole to Yami revealing the mutated Ketsuryugan.

"What is a Ketsuryugan and how was he able to explode the Akatsuki member Hidan from the inside?" Naruto asked. He had never heard of something this bizarre. The other members including Neji and Sasuke were confused so Kakashi decided to give them a brief explanation about this Dojutsu.

"The Ketsuryugan is was or is a dojutsu just like the Sharingan and the Byakugan. The abilities that the dojutsu contains were that they could pull you in a genjutsu if you look them in the eye or they touch you. But the most important power of the dojutsu was to control liquids with iron like blood. I think Yami was able to manipulate the blood inside the Akatsuki member. The only condition is that the user must let some of his chakra penetrate the victim's bloodstream." Kakashi said.

"Wow...that is a really scary power to have but how can someone have a 3rd eye?" Lee asked. At first the group thought that Yami had sacrificed one of his Sharingans to put the Ketsuryugan but they never thought that he would create a completely functional eye socket on his face.

Listening to all this Sakura got a little nervous and looked to the side at Sasuke and asked "Do you know anything about this Sasuke? I mean the way Elder Baki is describing Yami, it sounds like he has changed a lot."

Sasuke shook his head and said "Yami would hardly share anything on his mind even when we were kids living in the same house. I don't care how strong he has become or what bizarre powers he has gained, the only thing that matters to me the most is that he is my brother and he is safe and healthy."

Sasuke then looked at Elder Baki and asked "Any way that I can find him here? I am sure that he may have left some way to contact either you or Gaara."

Baki felt a little insulted when Sasuke called his village's Kazekage by his first name but he knew that they all knew each other 3 years ago and Gaara wasn't petty enough to make a big deal out of this.

Before Baki could give Sasuke an answer, Neji looked up with his Byakugan activated and said "We don't need to find him....he is still on top of the roof of this hospital."

"Oh...you can recognize a person so accurately right now?" Karin asked in excitement. She knew that Neji had been on practicing a person's chakra signature to find them.

"No...but no one has so bright chakra as Yami." Neji said subtly praising his teammate.

"Hey...I also have a large amount of chakra." Naruto protested to which Neji said "Naruto by bright I meant by its purity is higher. You have the quantity of chakra while he has quality."

"He should have already known this if he had studied in the academy properly. He..." Karin was scolding when suddenly she stopped talking and looked at the entrance from where they had entered the floor.

Seeing her like that, the entire group also turned around to see Yami. At first, then didn't even believe that it was Yami since he looked as the same age as them and his childish face had now turned into a cold handsome one.

They could still see his blue eyes and the Uchiha logo on his shirt was enough to prove that he was indeed Yami.

"Y-Yami you really grew up like it was 4-5 years since you left. How have you been?" Karin asked to which Yami nodded and said "I am good. How are the poisoned patients?"

He looked at Kakashi and Guy when he asked the question. Kakashi pointed at the room and said "Sakura is putting her own medical skills to the test to figure out an antidote."

Yami walked and stood between his brother and Neji and said "Both of you seemed to have changed your destinies."

The others didn't quite understand what Yami meant by that but the necessary parties understood. Sasuke and Neji looked at each other but didn't say anything. Yami chuckled and was about to say something else but then Chiyo said "Now that all are here let's go and meet the Akatsuki member that I captured."

Elder Chiyo said this in a different tone to provoke Yami but he didn't even look at her and turned toward the door to leave with the others. Kakashi couldn't help but smile seeing an elder of a village trying to get on Yami's nerves.

Chiyo walked a little faster so as to come side by side with Yami while the others including Gaara were behind them. Sakura & Karin stayed back at the hospital to take care of the poisoned patients.

"So can you tell me more about the eye that you showed us yesterday? You are still a kid so I don't expect you to know that wearing another person's dojutsu could be considered as a crime and this even makes the clan furious." Chiyo said and looked at Kakashi and asked "Isn't that right ?"

Kakashi didn't want to become a tool for the elder so he just chuckled and said "I will inform Lady Tsunade of this and I am sure Yami will receive a stern warning for this."

The small smile on Elder Chiyo's face disappeared. What Kakashi meant was that even if the Hokage found out about this, Yami would only get a slap on the wrist.

After walking for a minute or two, the group reached a black house made of stone. baki jogged ahead and whispered something to the guards standing by the door. The guards immediately open the door and one of them ran inside. The steps were already going downward which meant that they were going in the basement.

Soon they reached a reinforced metal door with a small grill. A sand shinobi came to the group and said "We haven't removed him from the seal that you cast elder but his body has already formed and returned to his original state.