Time To Train Part 2

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Oh, you mean my control over the wind?" Yami asked to which Bora nodded and said "You control the wind with your bare hands and that is really good progress for someone who has never been taught before but I want you to feel the wind over your entire body."

"What good will that do to me?" Yami asked but before Bora could say anything, Yami waved his hand and said "Fine I'll do it. I think I know where you are going with this."

Yami then spread out his hands and started to feel the wind touching his hands. He controlled it slightly to brush on his skin. He remembered how the wind felt and then tried to feel the same on his entire body.

At first, Yami didn't feel anything so he controlled some wind to hit the skin on his body. Bora was amused as he saw Yami doing this. Little by little Yami started to familiarize himself with the feeling. "I got it." Yami said as he opened his eyes only to see it being middle of the night.

Bora who was hanging from the branch peeked his head out and said "Take some rest now. You still have a lot to do."

The next day Yami started doing his regular exercise but instead of watching it quietly like every day, Bora would remind Yami to feel the air around him. He would also switch his position from time to time making Yami search for him by looking all around.

Things kept going the same way for the next two days. Yami didn't know why Bora wasn't telling him the next step. Whenever he asked Bora about it, Bora would say "You aren't ready for it."

On the third day, as Yami was tired and changing his shirt, he looked back and was about to ask when Bora said "You are finally ready."

An expression of confusion spread across Yami's face as he heard that.

"What happened to you all of a sudden? Every time I ask you, you say I ain't ready but today you are saying it of your own accord."

Bora smirked and said "It's because every time you would have to search for me and then talk but today you looked directly at me."

Yami raised his eyebrows as he heard that and realized that Bora was telling the truth. Every time he had to search for Bora around him but this time it was as if he already knew that Bora was behind him.

"Whenever I change my position, the air present there doesn't get replaced but gets pushed in all directions and this change in wind is easily noticed because of your wind mastery. Your skin has now learned to identify the specific amount of air dispersed to be a human and has narrowed it down to me based on my size and weight."

Yami was ecstatic as he heard this. He thought that it was going to take a few more days just to find Bora's location.

As a test of this step, Bora decided to use the method they used on the first day of training. Bora will change his position and Yami will find where he is. If Yami isn't able to find him more than 3 times out of 15 then he will fail the test.

"Remember Kid you miss to sense my exact position more than 3 times, you lose. You will have a blindfold on you so don't even think about using your sharingan or enhanced senses to locate my voice." Bora warns him and starts the test.

He changes his position after a fixed interval and asks Yami where am I? Yami having sensed the air displacement occurred due to Bora's movement quickly points out. Bora increases his speed little by little in the upcoming intervals making the displacement harder and harder to spot.

Then came a time when Yami couldn't spot the displacement at all.

"Where am I?"

"I don't know...I couldn't sense the displacement of air on my skin." Yami said. He knew that he had passed the test because this was the 15th interval and Yami had only missed this one. He was able to guess Bora's position every other time.