I don't take orders.

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

End of flashback_________

"I didn't just go to YugakureI went a little further than that." Yami said to which Hidan chuckled and said "No matter wherever you goeven if it is the moon, no one knows how to stop the ritual except the bishop."

Hidan was confident in his ability about the ritual and the other tricks that the jashin cult had up their sleeves. Just as Hidan was about to rush at Yami, he saw Yami close to his eyes. Hidan immediately stopped because the first thing he could think of was that it might be a trap.

The eyes of everyone were now on Yami as only some idiot would close their eyes in the middle of the battlefield. Just as they were excepting Yami to open their eyes, something unexpected happened.

A horizontal curved line of blood appeared 5mm under Yami's eye. At first, everyone thought that it might be due to some kind of attack that the blood is coming out. Very soon they saw something that they never expected to see in their lifetime. Both sides of the skin separated from the thin red line and then suddenly opened as if they were eyelids.

"What is that?" Deidara who was up in the air waiting to see what exciting things Yami was showing asked.

"I-It's an eye." Sasori said as he stepped forward to look properly at Yami's eyes. They were right because that was an eyean eye just below Yami's left eye. This thing surprised everyone but what caught their attention the most was the eye itself. Because it wasn't like any eye they had ever seen.

"I-its white in coloris that the Byakugan?" Deidara asked to which Sasori didn't reply but before Diedara or anyone else could ask the same question, Hidan answered

"It's the ketsuryuganbut why is it's color black and white instead of red and black?"

"Ketsu what? What is he talking about?"

"Did such an eye exist?"

"Why haven't we heard about something like this and what does it do?"

The sand shinobis had plenty of questions since they were never taught about the Ketsuryugan. The mention of this dojutsu had long been forgotten just like the clan. Even Kankuro didn't know what this dojutsu was. He looked at Baki and asked "What is this dojutsu? Is it something related to the Sharingan?"

He and the other sand shinobis thought that this was such some special power of the Sharingan. They could never expect a shinobi to have two dojutsus of two different clans.

Baki sighed and said "The Ketsuryugan is a dojutsu of the Chinoike clan and the clan was almost driven to extinction by the Uchiha clan. The last we knew was that they settled in the valley of hell near Yugakure but everyone thought that they died there. It has nothing to do with the Sharinganwhich is why I don't understand how Yami has it and how can someone even have a third eye?"

Baki was speaking loudly enough for the sand shinobis and even Yami to hear. Yami looked back at Baki which almost sent a shiver down Baki's spine and then Yami said "Kakuzu can have 5 hearts and I can't have 3 eyes? Is that your question right now?"

Baki didn't say anything and just gulped down his saliva. Yami chuckled and looked back at Hidan and said "When I spread that blood on your scythe, I put some of my chakra into the blood."

This sentence didn't mean anything to the others who were unaware of the dojutsu's powers but for Hidan who grew up in Yugakure listening to the tails of the chinoike clan, he very well knew what Yami was implying.