A long sleep

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Within a few minutes, 2 bats came and landed on the stone where Yami was laying. As Yami was well versed in communicating with his summons, he decided to prepare two letters. One for Kakashi and the other one for Sasuke.

After telling them the contents of the letter, the bat touched Yami's blood with one of his claws and then touched the scroll which formed a seal. Yami understood that this is a kind of proof that the scroll is from Yami.

In another part of the cave, Bora was standing in front of the big Bat.

"What do you think about him?" the big bat asked.

"His will is admirable...and he has also agreed to let me reconstruct his entire body. But are you sure you want me to do this?" Bora asked.

The bat nodded and said "Yes, he is our summoner and the best one we have seen so far."

"The silver toxin is something we have gathered for the past century or two...all of it will be used on him today. I do not know the reason for him to be this different from others but I will follow your wish." Bora said and left.

The big bat looked at the red ferocious bats hanging from the ceiling and said "Close the cave for the next year until his body is reconstructed. Spread your wings throughout the shinobi world to gather information. Keep a close ear to anything that mentions Yami."

The ferocious bats squeak loudly and leave the cave. Back at Yami...the bats left with the scroll to deliver them to the intended people.

"Are you done?" Bora's voice fell on Yami's ears. He was back on Yami's chest and just like before Yami wasn't able to sense him.

"How did you do that?" Yami asked. He didn't like Bora doing this again. It hurt his pride to a certain extent. He didn't think anyone could come so close to him without him even noticing.

"It's a stealth technique. And no one has a mastery in it to a level where I do." Bora said with a proud expression as he pushed his little chest outward.

"I want to learn it. Can you teach me?" Yami asked. He had never shown this sight of him to anyone but that's because he had never seen such a clean and seamless technique. It didn't look like a jutsu but pure magic. There wasn't even a single ripple of chakra fluctuation while Bora used the skill.

"Well, that depends on the state you come out of this pond. I am starting the procedure now." Bora said and in the next second tapped the flat stone loudly which made cracks appear in it. The cracks increased and reached the edges making the stone break into several parts. As the big flat stone started breaking away Yami started getting submerged in the pond.

The moment the silver liquid touched Yami's skin, it rapidly rushed inside his body. Before Yami could even say anything, the liquid was rushing inside his body through his mouth, ears, nose, eyes, and every other opening. Soon entire Yami was submerged inside the silver pond and Yami also seemed to have lost consciousness or that's what Bora thought.

But inside the pond, Yami opened his eyes. He could feel that his body was filled with the silver liquid. The pain that he felt due to his injuries had vanished. He felt that he didn't have to bear the pain and weight of his injured body anymore and he was now floating which was partially true. Yami opened his eyes and looked at his body. He expected to see his injuries heal but then he saw his skin, flesh, and muscles separate from his body and flow away into the silver liquid. the only thing left was his white bones and the nerves surrounding them.