Cut him Open

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

The only way the monster was able to pinpoint where Yami was, was by feeling him moving on his skin. That's how the monster knew that Yami was on his head and that's how he aimed with the stinger. He still wasn't 100% sure and knew that Yami could dodge at the last moment, so he hadn't attacked with the stinger.

Just when he thought that Yami will focus on the stinger and try his best to dodge it, he sensed Yami running on his back. He wasn't just running around to confuse the stinger but was running in a straight line on his back.

The monster aimed the stinger where Yami would be a second later and attacked as the stinger was moving toward the running Yami, the tentacles on his back extended. The monster could immediately feel the temperature rise in the surrounding since the scorch release was extremely hot and his skin was susceptible to such things.

The monster thought that the tentacles will slam against the tip of the stinger. The monster didn't slow its speed as it was confident the stinger was not made of flesh but something else and he was sure that it would handle the tentacles and even pierce through it.

He readied himself to feel the hot sensation on the skin around the stinger so that at that very moment he could increase the stinger's speed which would pierce through the tentacles faster but the sensation never came.

Instead, he felt the heat somewhere else. The monster tried his best to turn his head to the back. He also twisted his entire body which could result in him falling on the ground and not landing on his legs. Within that millisecond, he became highly desperate because the place where he felt the heat was where the tail attached to his main body.

No matter what he did the sensation of heat on the very end of his back kept on increasing until suddenly he felt a very sharp pain there. He understood what had happened because he could no longer control the stinger nor could he feel it.

With his uninjured eye, the monster saw the stinger along with his tail fall on the ground beside him. He also didn't feel Yami standing on his head or back anymore. But there wasn't time to search for him now since the monster was not falling on the ground with his back touching the ground first.

He wanted to get up and stand back on his feet quickly but he felt pain followed by relief. He understood what had happened. Yami had pulled out the sword that pierced his eye. The monster wanted to make Yami regret doing what he did in the past minute so he was about to turn to one side and then stand back on his feet but Yami had different plans. He landed on the monster's stomach and didn't land as lightly as he had on the head in fact the force with which Yami landed on the stomach made the monster's effort to get up futile.

BAMMM

RARRRR

The monster was now lying on the ground which multiple injuries all over his body. A severed tail, a busted hind leg with a big injury, and a eye bleeding. Anyone who saw this scene would have understood that Yami had almost crippled the monster.

The monster looked around desperately searching for any corpse that he could feed on even if it was burned a little.

Seeing him do that Yami laughed and said "Haha...sorry doggy...I haven't left you any meat...not even half-roasted."

The expression on Yami's face suddenly changed from a smile to a serious one and he stabbed his sword directly into the monster's stomach. He covered his sword with lightning chakra so that the tough skin of the monster would not slow down the sword.