Opening the Mountain.

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Alright...alright so what is the plan sensei?" Naruto asked as he turned to Kakashi.

Kakashi thought for a few seconds and said "We will divide into three groups with 2 finding an opening to go inside the mountain while the 3rd one guards the two groups from any surprise attack."

"That seems fair. What will the groups be and is there anything we are looking for specifically?" Temari asked.

Kakashi divided the group into 3 groups with Yami and Gaara being the 3rd group tasked with guarding the 2 groups. As everyone split they started searching for an entry point and soon they found a few stuck on the mountain.

"Kakashi sensei we found 2 tags on our side." Sakura said to which Naruto said "Me and Kakashi sensei found 2 on our side."

"Should we remove them then? I don't think there is any threat in that?" Lee asked.

"There actually is Lee...I have read about those seals and if they are not pulled out at the same time then a trap formation will get activated." Kakashi said.

"But how are we going to do that at the same time? They are all so apart that it wouldn't be possible to do it at once." Temari asked.

"Leave that to my summons. They can easily handle such a simple task." Yami said and bit his thumb. He then stuck it to the ground making a circle spread from under his thumb and spread on the ground. 5 vicious-looking bats emerged from the circle and flew in the air.

"Hehe...Yami we need 4 not 5. Did you count wrong?" Naruto laughed to which Yami gave him a side eye and said "One needs to give them the signal to destroy the talisman at the same time."

BONK

"OWWWW" Naruto shouted as he held his head in pain.

"You can't keep that big mouth of yours shut, can you?" Sakura asked fumingly.

"Okay sorry...I'll shut up. But it was a genuine ask Sakura." Naruto tried defending himself.

Yami looked at them and telepathically told them what needed to be done. There were two reasons for doing this. Firstly it was a risky thing to pull it together and he didn't want to get trapped as in the canon it isn't shown what would actually happen if they fail .The 2nd reason is when the talisman is pulled, a clone of the one pulling appears and won't go until the clone has been defeated.

All 4 bats lined up in front of the talismans and the last bat flew up in the sky at an equal distance from each of the other 4 bats. Yami nodded at the 5th bat and it squealed. The squeal was loud enough for everyone except Yami to put their hands on their ears.

The 4 bats also destroyed the talisman with their sharp claws. As soon as the talisman was destroyed, a blue semi-transparent bat appeared in front of each of them. Yami had already informed them that this would happen so they weren't blindsided or shocked by this.

Just as the blue clones appeared, the eyes of the bats glowed bright red making their claws become larger in size. Before the blue bats could even launch an attack, Yami's bats squealed and swiped their claws diagonally from top to bottom. This instantly killed the blue bats destroying the talisman completely.

"Did you know that this would happen?" Sasuke asked seeing that his brother was already prepared.

Yami shook his head and said "No..but I guessed that it wouldn't be so simple so I had my bats use their maximum power once they destroy the talisman. I was hoping for some kind of explosion." Yami bluffed and like an idiot elder brother Sasuke accepted the answer proudly.