UGD: Tsunade's Meeting with Ibiki

Onoki didn't want to discuss anything more for now so he just said "The Genjutsu must have been lifted nowcall those idiots in."

Understanding that her Grandpa wasn't in a good mood, Kurotsuchi subtly nodded and shouted while facing the door "We are in here. Akatsuchi come inside the house."

Luckily some of the stone shinobis were still around the house so they informed Akatsuchi about this. Within a minute, Akatsuchi and a handful of stone shinobis entered the house.

"Lady KurotsuchiTsuchikage sama. You guys are in here. We just came here a few minutes ago and didn't see anyone. Where did you guys go?" Akatsuchi asked in an innocent tone. This angered Kurotsuchi more because of how easily Yami played them.

"We were in here when you idiots came inYou all were fooled by a Genjutsu and we had to watch you all walk out." Kurotsuchi answered.

The shinobis standing behind Akatsuchi were shocked as they heard this. They couldn't believe that they were fooled by an illusion and they didn't even doubt it. Akatsuchi then looked at the old man unconsciously sitting at the table and asked "What happened to uncle? Why is he sleeping?"

"He isn't sleeping you dodohe has been knocked unconscious and for your information, me and Grandpa are stuck here paralyzed so get the antidote fast." The tone of Kurotsuchi was getting angrier every second because of how inefficient and laid back her village shinobis were. Onoki was sitting quietly at this point. He would only turn his eyes to glance at the old man from time to time.

The stone shinobis brought the antidote after a few minutes and injected the two of them simultaneously.

As they were free Kurotsuchi walked to her Grandfather and asked "Are you alright Grandpa? Should we have our best squads search for him? I am sure we can find him before midnight."

Onoki looked at his granddaughter with stone-cold eyes and said "A 13-year-old kid came to the village and managed to sit in front of me while incapacitating me. Is this how bad our village security is? And how are you going to find him? Do you think he is roaming the village using his original face? When a shinobi uses Transformation jutsu, he emits some amount of Chakra from his entire body but this kid has complete control over himself. Till the end, he showed only the necessary amount of chakra. For now, just take your uncle to the hospital and tell the entire council to gather at the main building."

"Alright, Grandpashould I leave Akatsuchi and a few others here? They will stay inside the house and escort you to the main building." Kurotsuchi asked.

Onoki shook his head and said "NoI need to some time to think over this. Just keep some of them around the house and take Akatsuchi with you. Fill in the council members as to what happened and the contents of the letter before I reach there. I don't want to spend any more of my time arguing with those idiots."

After clearing the house within a minute or two, everyone left. Kurotsuchi took the old man with her and had the doctors test him for internal injuries if any. She knew how stubborn her Grandfather was and once he made up his mind about something, there was no turning back.

For the next hour, the moments of the stone shinobis increased throughout the village. Even the real Shin who was lying unconscious in the diner bathroom was brought in.

Just like one move from Yami was creating commotion in the Hidden Stonesomeone similar could be said was happening in the Hidden Leaf.

Hidden Leaf Village (Half an hour ago)

Knock Knock

"Come in" Tsunade said as she was buried in paperwork due to the recent incidents.

As the door opened, a well-built man with a scar on his face walked in. This man was none other than the Chief of the torture and intelligence division, Ibiki Morino.