UGD: Itachi's Request

"Aren't you Itachi Uchiha? How is he alive?" Jiraya asked as he finally looked back at Tsunade.

"He has been alive the whole time living in the hidden leaf." Tsunade said.

"How can he live in the village when he committed so many crimes? He even attacked us a few years ago." Jiraya said as he got ready to fight. He wasn't dumb enough to start attacking Itachi but he didn't want to take any chances.

Against someone like Itachi, it is necessary to be cautious. He was someone who could handle multiple S-ranked shinobis together and still make it out alive.

"I want you to listen to what he has to say. Then I will leave the decision to you whether you want to attack him." Tsunade said.

Jiraya thought for a few seconds and relaxed a little. Seeing him lower his guard Tsunade signaled Itachi to talk.

"It is true that I was the one who attacked you after the chunin exams and I was the one who massacred the Uchiha clan. But I did all that for the peace of the Hidden leaf." Itachi said.

Jiraya nearly dropped his jaw on the floor as he heard that. He couldn't believe how attacking and Killing the people of the village was meant for the peace of the village.

After that Itachi continued to explain Jiraya from the start. The expressions on Jiraya's face were a site to behold. Tsunade herself had never seen him like that. The face that is always fooling around and smiling was now serious and anger was evident in his eyes.

Tsunade who already knew everything also felt flares of anger rise up from her heart after listening to the tale again. Looking at Itachi who could still be called a kid and knowing what all he has gone through, Tsunade realized how cruel the world was.

She always felt that her problems were the bigger ones but in comparison to Itachi's, they were nothing.

The ground around Jiraya's feet started to vibrate and small stones started to float in the air. The white hair that stood like a Mane on Jiraya's back also became a shawl of thorns.

Tsunade walked a few steps ahead put one hand on Jiraya's shoulder and said "Don't let your feelings affect you Jiraya. I felt the same amount of anger when I heard all this but we can't change what has happened."

Until now she was just looking at Jiraya's back. As she walked forward, she got a chance to look at his face as well. His eyes red with anger and a drop of tear rolled down his cheek.

Tsunade never thought she would witness this sight. It would be more appropriate to say that she never wanted to witness such a sight. After the loss of her lover and brother and, the betrayal of Orochimaru, Jiraya was the only one who she leaned on and now he himself was in such a state.

"Is this all true?" Jiraya asked in a firm tone without even looking at her.

"Yes Jiraya...no matter how much it pains to say this but everything that Itachi said is true..." Tsunade said.

Itachi hadn't just told him about the Uchiha massacre but also about the Nine tails attack that took the life of Jiraya's 1st student Minato Namikaze.

"How could sensei hide all this from us? How could he even look at that boy Naruto after he knew who killed his parents?" Jiraya asked.

"About Madara...even I found out about it today. Itachi had kept this from me as well until today." Tsunade said as she threw a mean glance toward Itachi.

Jiraya stayed silent for a few seconds and then looked at Itachi and asked "I can't even imagine the pain you must have gone through while doing what you did Itachi. I don't think I would have been able to shoulder all this and still think about the village."