He looks pissed

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Priest Ji and Jiro looked around the monster and then at the faces of the bloodline clan leaders and the others standing around him in a big circle. Until the end, he wasn't sure whether he would be able to survive so many jutsus simultaneously but a last-minute power-up by the monster and him truly got them through the catastrophe.

"Haha...we survived." Ji laughed as he patted Jiro's shoulder who was standing beside him. The nervousness from the entire thing was evident on his and Jiro's face but now they knew that their enemies were out of chakra and were just normal shinobis waiting to die.

Confidence started appearing on Jiro's face s he took a long sigh. "Now you all are just sitting ducks. I have to admit, you guys really made me believe for a moment that we were going to lose. But now you all have no chakra and the one who has been creating problems for us this long is dead. It is true the thing they say about prodigies...haha...prodigies die young."

Jiro was now gloating in front of everyone and trying to press the leaf jonins' buttons by reminding them of Yami's death. And it was working way better than he expected because not just the leaf shinobis but the bloodline clan leaders were also angered as they heard that.

Kakashi tried to create a Chidori in his hand to slam it on Jiro's chest but sudden pain in his chest made him wince in pain and get on one knee. It was obvious that he was out of chakra as well and the pain was caused due to him trying to draw more chakra.

The others weren't in much of a good condition either. The only one who looked the least tired was Riko and that was because he depended mostly on physical prowess rather than jutsus.

The monster wasn't totally unharmed from the joint attack and had plenty of injuries all over his body. The canine teeth and the long nails reduced back to normal and some of the wounds started healing. Kakashi and the others noticed that the healing was very slow as compared to the below and they weren't healing much either.

"No use looking at it now. No matter how many injuries he has, he can heal after eating you lot." Ji smirked. He then turned toward Jiro and asked "What do you think Jiro? Who should we feed him first?"

Jiro jumped down from the monster and said "I wanted to kill Yoshiro and make his daughter watch but now that he isn't here, killing her is the least fun so I say let the monster taste Mei first."

Hearing this, Mei stepped back subconsciously in fear. She knew that she didn't even have enough strength to run away from the monster. Even Jiro or any other Jonin could catch up with her if she tried to run.

The other clan leaders quickly looked at Mei and with much difficulty, they all gathered together.

Jiro chuckled as he saw that and looked up at Jiro and said "Ohh look at them. They all want to be eaten together. I guess they understand the monster really needs them and they have no way to run away now."

Ji clicked his tongue and said "Tsk...I thought they would all run in different directions and we would hunt them down one by one and even kill every civilian and bloodline shinobi that gets in our way."

Ji then crouched down close to the monster and whispered something while pointing toward Mei and the others standing around her. The monster looked at Mei and then started walking toward her. He also knew that the ones standing in front of him were not capable of running away and since he came into this world, no one had managed to hurt him to this extent.

As the monster was walking he increased his speed and started running toward Mei and the others. Mei never thought that she would die this way, as food for some monster. She and the others didn't want to give Ji and Jiro the satisfaction of seeing the fear in their eyes so they decided to stand together till the end.

The monster opened his mouth wide as he was only a few meters away from Mei and the others. As he was about to eat, Mei, Asami, and Kurenai closed their eyes as they didn't want to see anything else. But then they heard a scream and it was no human scream.

The scream was the same that the monster had given when he was hit with all the jutsus but this time the scream not only seemed louder but even more terrible. The three women opened their eyes and saw the monster's eyes had widened and it was right in front of them screaming.

"What happened?" Asami asked seeing that the monster. She then saw Riko pointing toward something. Asami tilted her head to the side a little and saw a dark orange and red tentacle around the monster's neck.

The monster wiggled a little screaming which made Priest Ji lose his balance from the monster's back and fall on the ground. Jiro quickly rushed forward and helped Ji stand up.

"What is that thing?" Ji asked as he looked at the tentacle. He then followed where the tentacle came from and saw that it came from under the monster's belly.

The monster wiggled his neck and the tentacle lost the hold it had on the monster's neck. Like a dog who had been kicked by someone, the dog fumbled back on its feet and took a few steps to the side in a hurry. The side coincidentally was the same side that Jiro and Ji were standing which caused the monster to hit them unknowingly and they were thrown meters away by this.

Due to the monster fumbling with his legs, a lot of dust was thrown in the air making it hard for everyone to see the source of those tentacles. Just as the monster got a few meters away, another tentacle appeared from the dust cloud and grabbed the monster's one hind leg while the tentacle which had gripped its neck now grabbed the monster's other hind leg as well stopping it from running away.

Everyone first looked at the monster's neck to see why it was screaming so badly when they saw some serious injuries. The skin on top had burned off and the flesh underneath was becoming visible. It looked like the wounds would heal and again rupture.

"Look at the wound...they aren't healing. I wonder what those tentacles are and where they are coming from." Riko said as he held a hand in front of his face due to the dust clouds. Asami took out a fan from her sleeve and waved it once to clear the entire dust cloud away from them.

That's when they saw it. Yami was standing with torn clothes and minor injuries. He had two tentacles coming from his back.

Jiro and Ji who were hit by the monster stood up with much difficulty and looked at Yami. "Y-You are still alive? H-How? I am s-sure we crushed you" Jiro said.

"What are these tentacles?" Asuma asked.

Yami ignored both questions and looked at the monster. The tentacles that had grabbed the monster's legs pulled him closer and spread over more parts of his big body making the monster struggle in pain.

The old man stepped forward and said "This wouldn't be possible unless those tentacles were made of chakra of an element. Since there are burns around him but no crackling, I can only assume that it is fire chakra."

"No matter what...I am just happy that you are alright Yami." Kurenai said.

"She is right kiddo. You scared us for a bit there. Though I am curious to know what kind of a jutsu is that? Something special of the Uchiha clan?" Asuma chuckled to which Kakashi replied "This looks like some kind of a kekkai genkai. But what I don't understand is that you have a sharingan which is a kekkai genkai then how can you have another one?"

Mei decided to stop Kakashi right there and said "It is possible Kakashi. I also possess 2 kekkai genkais but one is clearly stronger than the other but Yami's 2nd kekkai genkai is stronger than his sharingan."

Everyone tried to figure out what kekkai genkai it was but no one could. The only one who possessed the scorch release kekkai genkai was Pakura and she didn't get much time to explore it herself and find innovative ways to use it like Yami. The only way she could use it was floating balls which would destroy everything that comes in contact with it.

Yami looked at the monster then at Ji and Jiro and said "I must admit...you guys were able to push me into using this. Kakashi why don't you guys leave and recuperate your injuries...I have already sent a message to Zabuza to come and get you all...Let me settle some things with this monster and his two sidekicks."Yami smirked as he looked at Jiro and Priest Ji.

"Oh boy...Yami's pissed" Kakashi muttered loud enough for the clan leaders to hear.