UGD: Zabuza vs Tayuya

Two loud voices sounded from his side and launched an attack at the 4 sound shinobis. Kimimaro and the others were surprised by it and they all used their weapons to block the attack. Kidomaru and Tayuya had to use their full strength to hold against a big sword while Jirobo was kicked in the face which caused him to fall on the ground and feel a little dizzy. Kimimaro looked at the fallen Jirobo but he had no time to help his comrade up because he saw a sword heading straight towards his chest.

Kimimaro immediately stretched his arm forward to cover his chest but he was puzzled as to why he didn't feel the impact of the sword. He lowered his arm a little to look at the enemy in front and saw a stab coming at his stomach. He tried to swerve to the side as much as he could and luckily the sword only grazed the size of his stomach missing any vital point.

Without wasting any time, Kimimaro jumped back pulling the fallen Jirobo in the process. He looked up and saw Sasuke standing in front of him.

Kimimaro got back in an attacking stance and said "You must be Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke who hadn't activated his Sharingan to avoid being identified creased his eyebrows and asked "You know who I am?"

Kimimaro nodded and said "Lord Orochimaru once showed me your photo as a potential body replacement."

Sasuke didn't know what he meant so he looked at Yami.

"He means that Orochimaru was considering transferring his soul into your body." Yami answered as he kept walking toward Tobi.

"How do you know this body replacement thing he is talking about?" Sasuke asked but Yami didn't answer and continued to walk. Seeing that Yami was about to bypass them and move toward Tobi, Tayuya and Kidomaru decided to jump in front of Yami but that thought was quickly put to a stop by a slash by Zabuza which the two sound shinobis had to dodge by stepping back. This created more distance between them and Yami.

"And who might you be?" Tayuya asked as she looked at Zabuza. The former mist shinobi had a mask on his face but he still expected to be recognized by his sword. Seeing that he wasn't recognized, Zabuza felt a little insulted and decided to land a few more slashes toward the two sound shinobis.

At first Tayuya and Kidomaru thought that he was just senselessly waving his sword but after a few seconds, they realized that wherever he moved, a mist followed which started to thicken over time and within a matter of seconds, Yami had completely disappeared from their line of sight.

"What to we do now? We don't even know which direction Yami Uchiha is in?" Kidomaru asked. He and Tayuya had realized just in time that they couldn't get separated in front of the current enemy so they decided to stick their backs.

"Let the Akatsuki guy handle Yami Uchiha. We must focus on the one in front of us. If he had to hide his face then he must be someone well known. We can't underestimate the enemies now that we know there are multiple of them and this is a planned ambush. No need to hide our powers anymore. Orochimaru Sama must have reached a safe distance by now and most of our luggage is already destroyed which must have made him furious. Just go all out." Tayuya said as she pulled out a flute and her physical body started changing. Her red hair started to become long and it turned orange while her skin started to turn brown. Her eyes which looked normal until now had become black with a golden circle in the middle.

Seeing such a drastic change happen, Zabuza was surprised. Although Yami had already warned him about the cursed seal and its transformation, Zabuza was unable to understand as to what Tayuya was planning to do with the flute.

"Are you planning to sing me a lullaby?" Zabuza asked as if to taunt her but without getting provoked like a small-time shinobi, she started to play her flute. Zabuza instantly became alert as he heard this.

"The hidden sound VillageI thought the word sound was just for name sake but it turns out they truly use sound to attack." Zabuza muttered as he started looking around for an incoming attack. He didn't know what the flute was doing but that didn't last long because Zabuza who until now could see everything clearly through the thick fog, started to see the fog twist and twirl.

"What is happening? Fog cannot move like that." Zabuza said. He smacked his own forehead with his fist twice to clear his mind but before he could try to do more, the ground under his feet started to vibrate. He looked back and saw something coming at him through the fog. He was sure it was Tayuya or Jirobo because it was bigger than thatit was a giant that was headed towards him.

"I can handle you, big guy." Zabuza said to the new enemy approaching him. He had an excited smile on his face but that smile started to fade away when the big shadow turned into 3 big shadows all of them heading toward Zabuza.

"I knew I should have chosen the other two to attack. I should have left these two to Sasuke." Zabuza cursed his own fate. The next second 3 big hands came through the fog one of them holding a big black club while the other two were holding a large axe and a heavy metal rod.

There was no chance that Zabuza was going to face all three of them at the same time so he just jumped back. The three weapons fell on the ground instead of on Zabuza's sword and created a strong wind blowing away the mist and bringing Tayuya back into clear sight.

"Since when can she control such big and strong abominations with just a flute? This is unacceptable." Zabuza said to which Tayuya replied and said "This is something I can normally do but you have made me use my curse mark to the fullest extent so be ready to die a horrible death."

Just as she finished speaking, the surroundings around Zabuza changed and the ground started feeling like a swamp. His legs started to feel very heavy as if they were stuck inside the swamp. Zabuza then tried to use his sword as leverage to pull out his legs from the swamp but he couldn't even pick his sword up because the middle of his arm started going limp and melting as if he was a wax statue.

"Ugh..what the hell" Zabuza cursed as he bit his own lip forcing blood to trickle down his mouth to his chin. But even after feeling pain, the illusion didn't break and with every second that was passing, more and more of his body was either going inside the swamp or just melting.

Just when he thought that he needed to call Yami for help, he heard Sasuke's voice "They are called sound shinobis for a reason you idiot."

Hearing this a bell rang in Zabuza's head and all the helplessness that he was feeling a few seconds ago had disappeared.

He immediately slapped his palm on his ear making himself deaf from one side. He could do it with the other arm because in the illusion it had melted already.

But making himself partially deaf did cause him to be disoriented and the illusion started developing gaps like only one leg was in the swamp and the weight didn't seem as much as before and his melted hand had now become normal again.

Tayuya who realized what had happened, increased the volume and tempo of the tune he was playing but it was of no use because once the weakness of any jutsu has been exposed, there is no stopping it. Zabuza hit his other hand on his ear as well making him temporarily deaf. All he could hear was a continuous beeping sound which was annoying in itself but now there was no illusion. But the fight wasn't over yet because the 3 big giants were still there.

"I guess I can't hold back on you guys." Zabuza said as he rushed toward one of the giants with his sword. He created a water clone and exchanged places with his very fast numerous times to confuse them as to who the real one was.

Silent Killing Technique

Zabuza shouted as the mist started to envelop and both the Zabuza disappeared in it.

"Again with this fcking mist." Tayuya muttered as she began to use her flute more vigorously. She used the other two giants to cover the giant that Zabuza was targeting.

As she was searching for the direction Zabuza is going to attack the giant, she heard a voice come from her side.

"Yami says why attack the puppet when the puppeteer is open to get attacked."