UGD: Urgent Meeting

As Naruto reached the surface, he saw Jiraya waiting for him impatiently. He knew that Jiraya must have been heartbroken to see what had become of his student and wanted to console him but Jiraya immediately said "Go home and pack your bags we are leaving now."

"What? Now? How can we leave when the meeting is just 2 weeks away?" Naruto asked. He wasn't a person to run away from danger and neither was Jiraya so his behavior like this suddenly confused Naruto.

"Don't worry we will be back in the village before the meeting. But right now there is someone I need to meet. Go pack your bags fast and meet me at Ichiraku ramen. We need to stuff our bellies before we leave." Jiraya said.

"Stuff our bellies before we leave? If your work is as important as you say, how do we have time to eat?" Naruto asked.

"Trust me Naruto...you don't want to eat where we are going. You will regret it if you go there and feel hungry." Jiraya said. Naruto didn't beleive him one bit but he still agreed since the risk was not worth it.

"Alright, I will meet you in half an hour at Ichiraku's." Naruto said and left.

Half an hour later________________________________________

As Naruto reached Ichiraku's he saw Jiraya was already eating Ramen. He looked to one side and saw that Jiraya had already finished two bowls and he was now on his third.

"Enough Sensei...why are you stuffing yourself like that? We won't be able to even run if we do that." Naruto said.

"Stop asking questions Naruto...just get on with it. My treat." Jiraya said without even lifting his head.

Hearing the golden words 'My treat' was more than enough to convince Naruto to eat.

After finishing 9 bowls of ramen combined, Jiraya looked at Naruto and asked "Are you full now?"

Giving his signature bright smile Naruto said "I wish I could eat like this every day. So what now? Don't tell me we have to run now?"

"No need for any of that. Let's go now." Jiraya said as they headed toward Jiraya's house. As they reached inside the house, Jiraya closed the window and started drawing something on the floor. This wasn't a circle Naruto had seen before.

"Stand back now kid. I am about to summon him." Jiraya said as he bit his thumb and smeared the blood on the circle. The very next moment a puff of smoke spread in the dead center of the circle and an outline appeared through the smoke.

"You called me at the wrong time Jiraya boy...I was about to have lunch." A voice came from inside the smoke and as soon all the smoke was cleared, a small green toad wearing a brown hoodie appeared. His eyebrows were white that went to the back of his head and he was green in color.

Naruto looked at the little toad making an odd face and asked "Is he eating a caterpillar right now?"

The toad first glanced at Naruto and then at Jiraya and said "I was having a feast and you summoned me here Jiraya boy. What was so urgent?"

"I am sorry for the sudden summon Fukasaku-sama but I need to go to Mount Myoboku right now. I need to take this kid as well. He is Naruto, my student." Jiraya said.

Fukasaku walked towards Naruto and signaled him to bend to his height. Confused by this Naruto exactly as the little told asked.

Stretching his cheeks Fukasaku looked at him for a few seconds and said "You have got a nice seedling here. Why do you want to get reverse summoned?"

"I need to ask Gamamaru-sama something."

"Who is this Gamamaru pervy sage?" Naruto asked. This was the first time he had heard this name and wondered why didn't Jiraya directly summon this Gamamaru.