Own Your Fight

I do not own this book all rights go to its original author lazarus898

For Earlier access head to patreon.com/lazarus898

Just as Yami snapped his fingers, everyone expected something big to happen but nothing like it did. "Are you bluffing kid? Haha" the bishop asked as he looked at Yami with a mocking expression on his face. Everyone else who knew what kind of a person Yami was didn't say a word because they knew he wasn't one to bluff his way out of a fight.

The Bishop was about to order the cultist to attack Yami but to everyone's surprise, the cultist fell on his knees holding his stomach, and vomited blood.

"Huh? What happened?" the Bishop asked.

The cultist who now had an ugly expression on his face coughed up blood again and said "Maybe he used poison or something I don't know but I feel a tremendous amount of pain inside my body. The pain is increasing every passing seconddo something."

The bishop didn't understand why one of his best experiments which he prided to be invincible and unkillable was in such a state when the wound that the attack caused had already been healed.

The bishop looked at Yami and asked "What did you do to him? I was sure that my men don't have any physical weakness."

Yami started walking toward the other cultists and said "Oh nothing muchjust injected some lightning chakra inside his body. Growing their body to such an extent forcefully will definitely put a strain on his vital organs so it wouldn't take a lot of chakra to destroy them." While Yami was talking he also activated his Sharingan and instantly body flickered in between the other cultists.

While this was happening the first cultist who was on his knees had started bleeding from his nose, eyes, and ears and his body started shriveling as if he was losing all strength from his body.

"B-Bishop s-save me" The cultist looked at the Bishop with hope but all he got was a disgusted look from his master.

The bishop looked at Yami and the other cultists with an angry expression. He then stretched both his hands and a green vine with purple thorns on it came from his sleeves.

"You really need to be killed before you become a catastrophic threat to us." The bishop said and jumped toward them. The purple thorns on the vine started glowing as well.

"I feel this would be too much for the kidwe should step in now." Elder Chiyo said and Sasuke even stepped forward to jump into the fight. Seeing this Kisame also tightened his grip on the Samehada.

Kakashi held Sasuke's shoulder and said "If it would be too much for Yami then why hasn't he unsheathed his sword? I am sure he has a plan for it and if we interfere then Kisame will jump in as well."

By this time the bishop landed on the ground and swung one of the vines drawing out not just blood but also flesh. Shockingly for everyone, neither the blood nor flesh belonged to Yami because the vine had hit a cultist and ripped apart his chest.

The smirk on Kisame's face was wiped out instantly and the leaf and sand shinobis were thrown in confusion. The bishop swung his other arm as well and again the vine hit another cultist throwing him at a distance in a seriously injured state. The cultists looked at each other not knowing why their master was doing that.

But then one sentence from the Bishop's mouth made everything clear "Stop running brat and just get slayed by my demon vine."

As Kisame heard that, he quickly shouted "The Bishop is in a genjutsuGet away or he won't stop."

Kisame didn't give a damm about the lives of those cultists but they were his distractions and also meat shields. He didn't want to be the one to fight the leaf and sand shinobis alone.

Just as the cultists heard that they understood why the kid in front of them was called the Genjutsu demon. With just a quick glance at the bishop, he had managed to trap the bishop in his genjutsu.

"So that's why Yami was standing still? He already that the bishop under his control." Elder Chiyo said.

"How do we free the bishop from the genjutsu? He might kill us all at this rate." The cultists were arguing with each other.

Kisame knew he needed to do something. He stretched his hand back with the sword still in his hand and threw it toward the bishop. The Samehada was a sword with his own sentience and his own chakra so injecting that chakra in Bishop could free the Bishop from Yami's grasp. His plan was correct to a certain extent but the sword didn't reach the Bishop because it received a strong kick from the side when it was thrown toward the Bishop.

This kick was thanks to Yami's teacherMight Guy. He looked at Kisame and said "Don't gang up on my student. I am your opponent here. Fight me and let me see how strong the seven mist swordsmen is."

Seeing that Kisame had now entered the fight Kakashi quickly relayed everyone their duties "Sasuke, lee, and I will take care that none of the cultists escape from Yami's grasp. The rest will fight against Kisame. Try to keep his sword away from him as long as possible."

Yami also heard this and glanced at Kakashi first and then at a cultist who had started running away first. Kakashi understood that Yami wanted him to take care of the cultist. Sasuke and Lee bolted toward the cultist trying to stop him.

On the other hand, Chiyo turned toward Gaara and said "Encase the sword in sand. We need to make it difficult for him to get the sword just as Kakashi said."

Kisame clicked his tongue seeing that 4 more were coming to make life difficult for him. He quickly performed some hand signs and created a big wave that got more amplified between the hills surrounding the cliff. The big wave started moving toward Gaara and the others.

Gaara knew that it would be extremely hard to control the sand once water overwhelms it so he looked at Naruto and said "We need to find a way out of this.

Naruto smirked and said "Don't worry I got this. I am not letting this fish of the hook this easily."

He quickly created a shadow clone of himself and started creating a Rasengan. Sakura didn't know why Naruto was creating a Rasengan at this time so she asked "What are you doing Naruto? How can a fist-sized Rasengan help us tackle such a massive Tsunami?"

"Who said this is going to be fist-sized?" Naruto smiled as he and his clone held the Rasengan up in the air and poured massive amounts of Chakra in it. This increased the size of the Rasengan severalfold.

BIG BALL RASENGAN

Naruto shouted and slammed the Rasengan onto the approaching Tsunami throwing all the incoming water to the side and even destroying the hills in the process.

Kisame was taken aback as he saw that and quickly rushed toward his sword which was a few meters away from him.

As for the fight that Yami was fighting, he was fighting a cultist while making the Bishop believe that another cultist was Yami. He had still maintained his genjutsu over the bishop after so many jutsus being thrown around on all sides.

As for the escaping cultists, Lee was stopping them from escaping while Kakashi and Sasuke were using lightning attacks to imitate the technique Yami used. At first, they did try doing physical damage from the outside but the healing factor of the cultist was really too high for the damage to stack up over time.

Yami looked around and saw that while everyone was so busy fighting, no one was there to pay attention to what Yami was doing. Taking advantage of that, Yami activated his hidden blade and also his devouring law. Since the cultists were so weak against regular lightning, what would happen if they faced the purple lightning?

Just as he covered the hidden blade in lightning, due to the activated devouring law, it turned purple. Yami just jumped from one cultist onto another and stabbed them once. The main aim of the stab was to just inject the purple lightning. Just as Yami expected, this was a better way to get rid of those annoying pests. Instead of getting injured and then shriveling up and dying like before, these cultists expanded more like a balloon and burst into a purple flash not even leaving a single piece of flesh.

This of course attracted everyone's attention as 3 cutlists just burst into a flash within a matter of seconds but they thought that Yami must have used some other technique to do it so they just focused back on their own fights after making sure that no one from their side was injured.