•12•

December 21, 2011

Today we are performing in Wolverhampton, otherwise known as Liam's hometown. He's excited to see his family and friends. The tour bus comes to a halt. I look out one of the windows and notice the venue in front of me. I notice there is a larger crowd than usual. I assume this is due to it being since schools are closed for the holidays. We pull to the back of the venue. I grab the essential things I will need for the day and follow the boys off the bus. Screaming fills my ears and we're immediately greeted by fans. We all smile and wave to them, unable to stop the photos due to the guards pushing us forward. Once inside, we are all directed to a decent sized room located in the back of the venue.

"Hey Ariana," a voice speaks. "Do you wanna go on an adventure?" I turn around to see Louis. He explains how Liam is busy with his family and the other three declined. I gladly accept and we begin walking around the venue. Our feet step in front of a closed door, curiosity strikes both of us. Jiggling the door handle, we realize that it is locked. Louis sighs. "Come on love. Let's go find something else to get into." He begins to walk away. I grab him by the wrist and pull him back towards me. "Just give me a sec Lou. Make sure no one walks by." I say as he gives me a strange look. I pull a bobby pin out of my messy bun. I get on my knees to reach the doorknob easier, and Louis turns around to be the lookout. The door makes a small clicking noise and then opens. "You little shit." Louis laughs towards me. "Where did you learn to do that?" I laugh back before explaining. "I got locked out of my house once. So I did some research." We find ourselves in an open room, taking a quick look around the room. I notice it is more or less a storage room.

Before I have a chance to speak, Louis shuts the door behind him. "What did you just do?" I asked him as I facepalm. He looks at me questioningly, so I continue. "The door locks itself, so we are stuck in here. The lock is on the other side." It is then that we both notice that there isn't any cell service in the room. His hand makes its way through his light brown locks. "Okay. Just calm down, Ari. They'll find us." I calm down to his statement. "Why don't we look around and see what we can find?" He asks me. I quickly nod and begin searching on the opposite side of the room to him. A black chest catches my eye. I read the label across the front. "Stage props". I speak to myself. Deciding to open the chest, I'm met with wigs, fake facial hair, and clothes. Finding a striped shirt and a short brown wig, I immediately knew what I had to do. I quickly pull the wig over my bun as best as I could, then put the striped tee over my own clothing. "Find anything interesting over there?" Louis asks me. I make my way over to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns and is shocked by what he sees. Laugher erupts from his chest, as he tries to speak. "It's like looking in a mirror." He remarks. We both continue to laugh for a few minutes and take a photo to remember this moment. I bring Louis to the props, where we began trying on different wigs and clothing.

Our fun is stopped when we hear a noise come over the intercoms. We both quickly recognize the voice as Paul's. "Can Louis Tomlinson and Ariana Grande please come to hair and makeup?" The sentence is repeated before Paul ends his announcement. Fear comes over my face, I can't get in trouble again. Management will really have something to say this time. Louis turns to me and notices the look on my face. He reaches out to grab my hand. "Hey, it's okay love. We didn't know that we'd get locked in here." He tries to calm me down, but tears make their way down my face. I'm wrapped into a hug, and Louis begins to promise me that he won't let management get mad at me. After calming me down, we both decide to sit next to the door to see if we can get someone's attention.

"Ariana? LOUIS?" We hear voices shouting at the end of the hall. "Lou? Ari?" We notice that the voices are coming closer to the room. I begin to shout next to the door. "WE ARE IN HERE! PLEASE HELP!" Footsteps come to the door and we see feet underneath the door. Louis talks to the figures through the door. "We locked ourselves in here. Can you please figure a way to get us out?" A few noises are made and the door opens. I rush out and hug the first person, it being no other than Paul. "Thank you, thank you." He hugs me back, then laughter comes over the group. Looking behind Paul, I notice Harry, Niall, and Zayn losing it. I turn towards Louis and forgot that he dressed up like me, and vice versa. Paul takes a photo of me and says he'll print it out later. Louis and I quickly toss the wigs and clothes back in the room before the door shuts. Walking back to the room, we begin to tell the rest of the group the story of how we got locked in a storage room.