-71-: Ariana answers a diffcult question

I was sitting on a singular stool in front of me was a camera and people were getting ready to record.

I will be answering fan questions for today. I was asked to do this to promote my new solo album which was very successful (if you ask me)

They had started recording. I looked up at the ceiling to see a mic hovering above me while a person holds it.

I was given a clear glass bowl with a bunch of paper rectangles inside that had fan questions from twitter printed on them.

"Hi. My name is Ariana and I will be answering some of your questions. So let's start!" I grabbed a piece of paper from the bowl and started reading it.

"From @Arianalovesme, a lovely twitter handle, their question is: What's it like hating so many fans that love you?" I read out loud. I smiled widely.

"Well, I am incredibly grateful for them since they all made this happen." I paused, waving my hands around.

"They are the reason why I wake up every morning and knowing that I am so loved and I would've never imagined my life without any of them." I answered truthfully, moving on to the next question.

Question after question, I wanted to read all of them but someone told me to only read one more because the video will be too long. I frowned but nodded my head.

I sighed as I grabbed another piece of paper. The last one that I'll be answering.

"From @bluegreen1d, interesting username. They asked me: do you believe in Larry?" I nervously bit my lip.

I knew that I'd get this question sooner or later. I don't want to tell people that since it's not my secret to tell and Harry and Louis are my best mates and I don't want them to get upset.

So I had decided to just tease the fans.

I looked up from the piece of paper and stared directly at the camera with a small smirk plastered on my face.

"Maybe."