•23•: This Is Us Press Conference

We went inside the room. And by we I meant Harry, Niall and I. The other three are just outside.

I sat down between the two boys and glanced at the people who'll be asking some questions.

"Hello. I'm Ariana." I smiled, waving at them. Niall and Harry also waved.

"I have a question for Ariana." A girl just about my age asked. I nodded for her to continue.

"How does it feel being the only girl in the band?" She continued.

"Um... It's practically the same. I mean I grew up with an older brother. But I would say that it's never boring when you're around these boys. They're the best." I spoke into the mic.

*10 minutes later*

After 10 minutes later of answering a lot of questions, I got bored and started joking with Harry quietly, while Niall answered a question.

"I mean, last night we got to see-" Niall got interrupted by Louis yelling. We all turned our attention to them.

"Oi, Oi!" Louis shouted. Walking towards us, Liam and Zayn sat beside him.

"Oi, Oi! These are my friends! This is Louis. This is Zayn, and that's Liam." Niall spoke. I moved a bit as I can share my chair. Zayn plopped down on the seat, giving me a quick smile.

Liam just stood beside Harry, not wanting to sit down.

"This is planned. We've been waiting outside for five minutes. So bored." Louis spoke into the mic.

Niall continued to talk. Liam walked away, and I just drank water.

"Oh, we're swapping. I thought this was just a joke?" I asked.

"Thank you so much! Zayn take over for me." I got up fixing my shirt. I followed Harry out of the door, Niall behind us.