•17•

*2012*

I walked inside the room where they film the episodes of iCarly when I saw Miranda Cosgrove talking with Jennette McCurdy.

I grinned at Niall. Niall has a huge crush on Miranda and I decided to talk to him about it.

"Nialler, isn't Miranda your crush?" I asked him, his cheeks turning red. "Maybe." He looked down at the ground. I chuckled at his reaction. "Let's go say hello to her." I dragged him with me.

"Hi Miranda. I'm Ariana." I smiled at her.

"I know. You're the only girl in the band, right?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I replied and I give her a hug.

"Hi Niall." She smiled at Niall.

We are now shooting the scene where we all talk about Harry's "sickness" in a restaurant.

♡︎

*The scene*

Nobody's POV

The group sat down on a table chatting with each other.

"Well, I feel awful. I don't know why he's not getting better." Carly stated. Sam chuckled.

"Carly. Oh sweet, innocent, stupid little Carly." Sam embraced Carly.

"Why am I stupid?" Carly asked.

"Harry doesn't wanna get better. Cause you make him breakfast in bed, warm his socks, read him stories, brush his hair, and you know.. You're not ugly." Sam explained.

They all stared at Sam and Carly. Ariana is just sipping from her beverage.

"What do you think hot pants?" Carly asked Freddie.

"Well, if you're treating me like you've been treating Harry, I sure wouldn't wanna leave." Freddie stated.

While talking, someone started taking pictures of the band from behind.

"You think Harry's faking?" Zayn questioned Freddie.

"Well not faking. I'm sure he was sick. I just think now he's having a good time at hotel Carlyfornia." Freddie joked, making Sam glare at him.

"Okay. So what are we gonna do about him?" Carly wondered.

"Uhh.. I know what might motivate Harry to get out of bed and back on stage." Freddie smirked. Sam nodded.

"You think I should work him over with a butter sock?" Sam stated.

"You know. I really, really don't." Carly said.

The band looked at Sam with a confused look.

"Did she say butter sock?"

"What's a butter sock?"

"Is that a sock?"

"Full of butter?"

"I was just thinking. Harry might suddenly feel better if he thought he was gonna be replaced in One Direction." Freddie stated.

"Woah, wait! Replace Harry?" Sam scoffed.

"Well not for real. We'll just make him think that he's being replaced." Freddie said.

They all agreed to the idea.

"Who with?" Louis asked.
——————————
You can watch the rest of the episode in the video above