-94-: Alexandria's first steps

Ariana had taken her and Harry's daughter Alexandria for her checkup the other day at the hospital and the doctor had told her for her not to let Alexandria out of her sight because she was ready to walk anytime now and Ariana should start trying to encourage her.

Harry was sitting a meter or so away from where Ariana was sitting on the floor. He had Alexandria's two hands in his and he was helping her with her balance.

Ariana held out her hands calling on her and trying to get her to advance towards her. Alexandria took a few shaky steps and using Harry's hands and then fell back on her bun laughing. Harry picked her and tried again.

He repeated the process around 20 times before changing his technique. He tried placing his hands on her hips so she had her arms for balance and she took a couple of steps and once he removed his hands, she continued to waddle shakily over to Ariana.

"Well done, Lexi!" Ariana said excitedly, lifting the 1 year old and kissing her. "Go get daddy!" She said and done what Harry had done but she removed her hands before she started walking.

"Look at my smart girl!" he said, throwing her up in the air and causing Alexandria to giggle as it erupts throughout the room.

Ariana just couldn't be more happier with her little family. It was beyond perfect. She couldn't change a thing.