•21•: Water Fight Onstage

I was sitting next to Liam onstage. He was singing his part on "Live While We're Young" when I saw Louis gazing at me with an open water bottle on his hand.

Liam didn't seem to notice Louis and kept singing, while I noticed and knew what's about to happen.

I'm now singing my part of the song when Louis suddenly poured a little bit of water on my hair. I continued to sing and gave him a look.

I knew this would happen, and prepared. I was wearing a black shirt that is not see through.

Liam acknowledged it and avenged me, since I can't. He opened a bottle of water and stood up to chase after Louis.

After I sang my part, I grabbed a bottle of water and chased Louis and threw water on his shirt, fans screamed of excitement, because it's see through and you can see Louis's toned abs.

I saw a fan mouth "Thanks Ariana". I chuckled and smirked at myself because I got revenge on Louis.

I stopped smirking when Louis grinned, dumping two water bottles on my head, making me soaking wet.

"Louis!" Zayn exclaimed. Zayn comes up to me with a towel. I didn't know where he got it from, probably from backstage.

"Thank you." I smiled towards Zayn. He smiled back, walking away.

Harry joined and the three of them threw water around the stage. Niall just sang his solo unbothered by what's happening.

The three made sure Niall's not wet, cause they knew Nialler doesn't want to be included in their mess. Harry bolted, he slipped and fell.

He quickly got up and gave a thumbs up. I laughed as I walked up to him.

"You okay, Haz?" I asked him. He nodded, fixing his hair.

"You should probably just walk rather than run." I advised him, shrugging.

He playfully rolled his eyes and pinched my left cheek.