-112-: Backaches

Harry quietly shuts the front door, rubbing his eyes all the way up the stairs as he does his round of nightly kisses for his baby girl. Since he hasn't been able to be around to put her to bed lately because of his tour, he quietly sneaks into her room every night when he gets home, stealing a couple of kisses from her sleeping figure.

He walks into Alexandria's room at the beginning of the hall, gently opening the door and crossing the plush white carpet all the way over to her pink bed frame. She's sprawled out on her back with her mouth wide open, her long brown hair laying crazily across the pillow. He crouches down over her, gently pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Mmmm?" Alexandria hums in confusion turning her head to turn to Harry with a tired whimper.

"Shhh, it's just daddy. Go back to sleep, baby." Harry whispers, pressing another kiss to her forehead as he rubs her hair back. Alexandria settles back into the pillow, falling dead asleep almost immediately.

Harry quietly exits her room before making his way to the end of the hall and quietly walking into his and Ariana's room.

He expects to find her fast asleep, tired from taking care of their daughter all day and being 9 months pregnant. Instead, he finds her sprawled out on the bed, her face turned up in a grimace as her hands press against her lower back.

"Hi love," Harry whispers, throwing his jacket onto the floor as he walks over to Ariana.

"Hi baby," Ariana murmurs, puckering her lips for a kiss as Harry leans down to accept her offer. "How was the concert?"

"It was great. The fans were amazing tonight. I'm sad and I have only two more shows left," Harry replies, rubbing a soft hand down her bump and kissing it gently.

"That's good," Ariana smiles tiredly, her hands going to intertwine with Harry's curls as his lips remain on her bump. "I'm so glad that you had fun. I'm so proud of you."

"You're so pretty." Harry whispers, pressing another kiss to her forehead as she smiles up at him. "Did you know that?"

"You've told me once or twice." Ariana flirts, blushing a little bit. Right after her smile, her face turns in a grimace as a sharp pain runs down her back.

"You okay?" Harry asks her, looking her over with gentle and concerned eyes.

"I think that I'm dying," Ariana deadpans as she looks at Harry with puppy dog eyes that make his heart melt.

Harry peeks over Ariana to look at her hand that's pressing circles into her lower back. "Your back is bothering you?"

Ariana nods with a whimper. "It hurts so bad. I think that I overdid it today. I'm so achey."

"I'm sorry, baby." Harry frowns at her softly as he kneels down next to her and running his fingers through her hair. "Would you like a rub?"

"No," Ariana shakes her head, her eyes barely remaining open. "It's late. You're tired. You need to sleep."

"No, I need you to sleep, my love," Harry responds as he kisses the side of her mouth. "You have the hard job. You have to take care of Lexi all day and you permanently have a 7 pound human attached to you. I just get to sing all day."

Ariana smirks a little bit, yawning hugely. "You deserve to sleep too, though."

"I will sleep," Harry assures her standing up and tearing off his shirt before undoing his pants and sliding them down. "I just need you to go to sleep first and then I'll be able to sleep better."

"Fine," Ariana relents. "Thank you."

Harry grins, his dimples popping as he presses another quick kiss to Ariana's lips. He then walks over to his side of the bed and he gently climbs onto the bed as he scoots himself to spoon Ariana but being cautious to not jostle her body too much. His hand travels under the shirt of his that Ariana's wearing and lightly begins to move in circles at the base of her spine.