-133-: Surprise wedding dance

Ariana and Harry hadn't had their first dance yet. But mostly everything else had been done. Ariana had managed to gather Gemma, El, Cheryl and Perrie up to tell them that it was time.

The music stopped and you seen Harry and the boys who he was talking to look around the room. They had no idea what was happening.

"Can we have Mr. Styles and his groomsmen make their way to the dance floor please," Harry and his band did so and Ariana made sure to stay in a place where he wouldn't see Ariana or the girls. He was sat in a seat by Anne and she organized the boys behind him, and Ariana and the girls made their way to the dancefloor.

The DJ started the mix that you had brought and Ariana and the girls skipped in front of him.

Going to the chapel and we're, gonna get ma-a-a-rried. Going to the chapel and we're gonna get ma-a-a-rried. Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get ma-a-a-rried. Going to the chapel of love.

Harry's face was a picture as Ariana skipped in, in her dress putting her flowers on the edge of the dancefloor.

Ariana's bridesmaids and her made their way into formation just in time for the song to change.

Boy you got my heartbeat running away. Beating like a drum and it's coming your way. Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom ,badoom, boom, bass? You got that super bass. Boom, badoom, boom, boom ,badoom, boom, bass, Yeah that's that super bass.

Ariana and all the girls pulled off the choreography that the choreographer you had hired had taught to you all. And this was just one of Harry's presents today. He had done so much for her over the planning time and he deserved so much more than a dance, but Ariana knew that he would appreciate it more than anything else she could have bought him.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's, got me looking so crazy right now. Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch. Got me looking so crazy right now. Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss. Got me hoping you'll save me right now. Looking so crazy in love's. Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no. Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no

Ariana smiled as she seen the smile on Harry's face. This humiliation of dancing in front of people was forgotten about when she sees the happiness.

Does he love me I want to know? How can I tell if he loves me so? Is it in his eyes? Oh no, you'll be deceived. Is it in his sighs? Oh no, he'll make believe, if you want to know if he loves you so, it's in his kiss. That's where it is.

Harry's eyes sparked in remembrance of Ariana singing it while making him dinner just after they have both moved in together.

Come and Get It and (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman were also part of the dance, and at the end part, Ariana shimmied, spun and fell into Harry's lap.

"Happy Wedding Day My Love," Ariana whispered as she kissed him lightly.

"Best. Surprise. Ever," he whispered and kissed Ariana once more.