-95-: Alexandria's 1st birthday

November 15, 2018

By now, Alexandria was running around the house and causing a riot. She was constantly wanting to play with Ariana or Harry and a was always on the go waddling around the house. She was currently still sleeping. Ariana was lying in bed and Harry was fixing up downstairs for Alexandria's party today. She was one today and she couldn't be happy with the little bundle of happiness.

Ariana heard Harry's footsteps come upstairs so she sat up in bed. He walked in and handed Ariana a steaming cup of tea.

"Thanks babe. Can I see downstairs now?" Ariana questioned and he shook his head. "I want you to see it with Lexi together. I think that you're both going to love it."

Ariana nodded and grabbed the present that she wanted to wake Alexandria up with from her bedside table. "Let's go wake her up."

Alexandria was all smile me and giggles while unwrapping her stuffed polar bear that Ariana and Harry had bought her. She had taken a strong liking in pandas and polar bears.

Ariana lifted her onto her hip and asked her questions which she strung together some words but thankfully she could understand her.

"You ready to see what daddy has done downstairs?" Ariana asked and she nodded excitedly.

When Ariana got downstairs, it was completely pinked out and Alexandria loved it.

"Ink! Ink!" She squealed in her arms. What she meant was pink. Ariana laughed and carried her into the kitchen. She made chocolate chip pancakes and gave Alexandria some too.

"Thanks for breakfast, baby," Harry smiled, taking another pancake and dousing it in maple syrup.

"You're welcome. Thanks for organizing the party decorations." He nodded and ate his pancake.
———————
3 hours later, Ariana, Harry and Alexandria were having a grand time with all of their friends and the bunch of toddlers running around.

"Mummy? Daddy? Bruda?" Alexandria asked. Ariana asked her what she meant. "I. Want. Bruda." She looked at Harry and he was smiling. God, his baby fever was on a high right now.

"Maybe we should think about it. You did say to wait until she was one. She's one baby," he said as he kissed Ariana lightly.

"What about the band? Touring? It's just not the right time, Harry. I'm sorry." Ariana excused herself from the party and went upstairs.

"Baby, please don't shut me out. We're going to bring Lexi's throne in and get her to blow her candles out. Please don't miss it," Harry said as he came to fetch Ariana 10 minutes later.

"I'm sorry. It's just not the right timing. I do want another kid, but maybe not for another year or so, to give you time to tour or whatever we wanna do." Harry nodded and then Alexandria came running into the room.

"Mama, dada. Downstehs." Ariana chuckled at her pronunciation of downstairs and lifted her up and taking her downstairs.

"Happy birthday, princess." Ariana kissed her gently and then put her down to run free.

"I love you, Ariana. Never forget that."
—————
Harry's parents, Ariana's parents, friends, family members were all filled in hers and Harry's house. Gifts were stacked up and yo and up, Ariana was overwhelmed.

At some point, he didn't even know where Alexandria was because each of Ariana and Harry's aunts were passing her around and kissing her cheeks. Everyone was basically spread out in each part of the place.

All her and Harry's friends and cousins were gathered in the backyard, playing games and beer pong. All the uncles were at the grill, having some drinks and having a talk. The aunts were at the kitchen and living room, talking about who knows what.

All the little ones were together in the playroom, playing with dolls and cars. Ariana was just so happy that everyone was socializing with each other. When she met Harry, she was just afraid of how his family and friends would get along with her family and friends, but she was relieved to see laughter filled everywhere.

"Okay, everyone! Time to cut the cake!" Harry said. His mum, Ariana's future mother-in-law, carried Alexandria and everyone gathered around the table. They all began to cry, but the little kids were able to blow out the candles and were all celebrated with a toast.

At the end of the day, everybody went home, but Harry's parents stayed longer.

"I'm so proud of you guys." Anne said with tears in her eyes. Alexandria was asleep in her arms, sleeping peacefully.

"Mum." Harry seemed a bit embarrassed.

"I remember when you both had started your relationship and had classes learning about parenting. Now, you both have grown up and have a baby girl that has just turned a year old."

Ariana stood up, blinking as tears fell. Harry and Ariana both embraced Anne into a hug, and she thanked her.

"I love you both so much." Anne said, hearing the shaking in her voice. She gave Harry a kiss on the cheek and hugged him and said their goodbyes.

With Alexandria being in her dad's hands, they both stayed on the couch, watching Alexandria sleep peacefully.

"She's gonna be a beautiful as her mummy when she grows up." He said. He looks up at him as he kisses Ariana's forehead.