-76-: Harry and Ariana talk about telling her family

Harry and Ariana were still in Harry's hometown, Holmes Chapel. He was just chilling around with Gemma while Ariana was reading up on a pregnancy book in the living room.

She then felt a dip in the couch and she looked up from the book.

"Hey Anne." Ariana said as she closed the book and set it aside.

"Hello Ariana. How are you finding it here?"

"It's really good. I can't believe that I'm apart of this family."

"Same goes to me, Ariana. Last night before Gemma fell asleep, she said that you seemed like a nice girl to have around."

"Really? She said that?"

"Yes she did. She says that it's like having a sister that she never had."

"Didn't she dress Harry up in princess clothes?"

"Yes, but, she said that it didn't feel the same. After all, Harry is a boy."

"Yeah. I wonder if he'll be like Gemma was when they were little, with his child."

"I promise, honey, that he'll be the best dad a boy or girl could hope for."

"Yeah. Speaking from experience, he certainly is a joy to have around."

Ariana and Anne both talked and joked about how weird Harry was when he was a kid. It wasn't until Harry came around the corner.

"I guess that you have to say his name more than three times before he comes. Guess that he isn't beetlejuice, after all." Anne joked.

Ariana and Anne both laughed while Harry covered his face with embarrassment.

"Really mum? You just had to tell her that story."

"What? She wanted to know what you were like before she met you."

"Have you told her about Gemma and how she was like?"

"Yes I have. But she doesn't have much to be embarrassed about."

"Well, could I talk to Ariana for a sec?"

"Yeah, sure."

Anne got up and kissed Harry on the cheek and left the room. Harry moved to the couch and sat down. They kissed and hugged and Harry then said. "Do you think that it's time to tell your parents the news?"

"Yeah, I think so. But just not right now. If the baby does happen to make it past the pregnancy, then we'll tell them then. But if the baby doesn't make it past the pregnancy, we'll just have to talk to my parents and tell them that we had a miscarriage."

"Okay baby girl. Sounds like a plan. You hungry?"

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

"So, that's a no?"

"No, that's a yes. I'm always hungry."

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Just a sandwich."

"Your favorite kind?"

"Yes Harry, my favorite kind."

He kissed Ariana and went off to make her a sandwich.
—————
It was night and Ariana and Harry were just in the guest bedroom, getting ready for bed. Ariana was on the bed reading a pregnancy book when Harry made a dip in the bed. He kissed her temple and they both got under the covers and looked at each other. Harry pulled Ariana close to himself and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Soon enough, we won't be able to do this anymore." Harry said as he sniffed her hair.

"Yeah. Soon enough there will hopefully be a baby in our lives." Ariana said back as she moved his arms, down to his waist.

"I love you, Ariana. I don't know what went through my mind when I had decided to ask you to be my girlfriend."

"I love you too, Harry. I was so happy when you had asked me to be your girlfriend. I just knew that everything will be fine."

"And it was." Harry started off.

"And forever shall be." Ariana ended it.

She just loved saying that with Harry because it showed how much both of them loved each other, especially with a baby on the way.