-120-: Wedding planning

"Harry?" Ariana shouted his name as you got through the door. She went to the pharmacy with their kids to pick up some things and at the register ended up picking a whole bunch of wedding magazines.

"What's up babe?" He questioned as he walked into the room sporting nothing but his skinny black jeans. Ariana emptied the bag onto the table and opened up her MacBook.

"I want to talk about the wedding," his smiled widened and he nodded dragging a chair over to beside where Ariana was currently sitting.

"When and where are probably the biggest questions," Ariana said and he nodded. "I want it in summer," she added.

"I agree, if we want to take pictures outside then we can't have it raining. I've also thought about New York. Maybe The Plaza or The Waldorf?" He questioned and Ariana's jaw dropped.

"Harry, you know that's always been my dream but my family couldn't afford to fly over and pay accommodation for the 4 days or whatever. I think maybe keep it local in London," Ariana replied and he took her hand in his.

"I'd pay for them. I want to pay for everyone. We could fly over a week early so we can get everything set up and organized, all of the guests can come free, I'll take care of it. We could fly to New York over the weekend and look at venues? Maybe book you into Kleinfeld for an appointment in a couple of months?" Ariana's mouth dropped. How did he know that was what she had always wanted.

"Harry, I love that idea but I can't let you go out all of this expense just to get people to the wedding," he shut Ariana up with a kiss.

"I also have friends in the States so either way I'm going to pay for people to come to London. And I want to give you the wedding of your dreams. So it's settled; we'll fly to New York on Friday and I'll book some venues to look at, we'll spend the weekend there. Come back Monday and see where we go from here. But I was thinking July 28th?" Ariana's heart fluttered.

"You remember?" He nodded.

"How could I forget? You surprised me at the Take Me Home tour when we were in Seattle and that was the night I asked you to be my girlfriend," Ariana pulled his face towards hers and kissed him.

When they pulled away, he opened up a bridal magazine.

"Ohh Ari, this looks lovely," Ariana looked at the page and nodded. He was showing her the table centrepieces.

Ariana took some sticky notes from the bag and handed them to him.

"I love them, mark the page Mr. Styles," he chuckled.

"My pleasure, future Mrs. Styles," smiling, Ariana picked up another magazine and started to flick through.

He was absolutely perfect.