-126-: Bachelor and Bachelorette weekend

Harry's POV

The boys had decided to take me to Vegas for the weekend. I was completely oblivious to this until we arrived at the airport. When we arrived, my friends and my dad spent the first night drinking. tequila, beer, gin, whiskey. And some other things I couldn't remember the name of. That was last night (Friday). It's now Saturday morning and I'm on the phone to Ariana.

"I miss you," she speaks into the receiver.

"I miss you too," I reply and I hear her sigh. We hadn't been away from each other unless it was me leaving on tour which was necessary, and she visited often so it wasn't a big deal. But being away from each other, it was harder now we were engaged.

"Okay, the girls are nagging me. I have to go, I love you," I replied I loved her too and then hung up.

All of my party spent the day in the casino until at 7 o'clock the boys said they had a surprise for me. I had warned them I didn't want a stripper so when we walked into the function suite of the hotel, I wasn't expecting it when the girl wearing the Police uniform walked in. I glared over at Louis, assuming he had organized it but he looked as confused as me. Thank God my dad l was too hungover to come today.

As the girl stripped to her underwear, and started to give me a lap dance I sat through it uncomfortable. I had warned all of them I didn't want a stripper. And one of them didn't listen to me.

After she was finished she got dressed and walked out. Grimmy looked to me.

"Are you glad I booked her?" I shook my head and walked out. All I wanted to do right now was call Ari and talk to her.

"Hi Ari." I said when she answered.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" She knew me so well.

"Grimmy booked a lap dance for me. I'm pissed because I warned all of them," I said and she chuckled.

"Babe, it's your bachelor weekend. Have fun and just let loose. Now as much as I want to be the one giving you a lap dance, just have fun ok. I trust you, trust in yourself," I smiled. She always knew how to calm me down.

"Thanks babe. Sorry I interrupted your bachelorette weekend. I love you," I hung up and walked back into the room.

"They said they'd get here at 8 so they should be here. They should be driving to the hotel now," Louis said and Niall nodded agreeing with them.

"Who?"

"It's a surprise Harold," I shook my head.

It got to 11 o'clock and people started dispersing to their rooms. So we all decided to go to our rooms.
——————
Ariana's POV

"What are we doing in Vegas?" I questioned all of my friends.

"Listen Harry and the boys are here. We know you both miss each other when you're away from each other so your going to put this on and surprise him in his room at midnight. The boys have agreed to have him back in his room by then," Cheryl said and I smiled. I had the best friends ever.

I looked into the bag and seen a bride outfit, which left very little to the imagination. The girls hadn't booked me a room because of their plan and if that plan went right, I would be in Harry's room.

I went into the bathroom and put on the outfit you were given. It wasn't as revealing as I thought so I kept it on, slipped on white heels and slipped a tan trench coat over it.

"Bye girls," they were all in the living room of the suite drinking champagne.

"Have fun," I knew that I would. I made my way up to Harry's room and knocked on the door making sure if he looked through the spy hole he wouldn't see you. He opened the door and smirked at him.

"Surprise," I said opened my trench coat showing him what was underneath. His eyes widened and he shuffled uncomfortably.

"Fuck," I smirked at him and he shook his head pulling me into him so we were in the room and slamming the door behind me.