•62•: Never Have I Ever

We all sat down on a long white couch. Someone gave the boys and I paddles with the words I have and I have never written on each sides.

"Alright, we're back with One Direction. Your fans think they know everything about you, do they?" Ellen asked, sipping from a mug.

"Ooh, we're gonna find out soon." Niall spoke. I nodded.

After she explained the rules, we're ready to play.

"Never have I ever, had someone write a song about me." She asked, reading from a card. I scrunched my nose, turning my paddle to I have never.

The crowd cheered.

The boys also turned their paddles to I have never. Harry was contemplating on turning it to I have. I smirked.

"We're not gonna play if you're gonna lie." She stated, directing the question to Harry. I chuckled. Harry cleared his throat.

"We are very honest in this studio. We're very truthful." She said, turning Harry's paddle.

"Ooh, shut up." Harry spoke to the crowd, who are cheering.

"Everybody else. Ariana?" She asked.

"Not that I know of." I shrugged.
—————
"Never have I ever, used one my bandmates' toothbrush without telling them." Ellen questioned. I immediately turned it to I have never.

Niall and Liam turned their into I have. I glanced at them, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm sure I have." Louis stated.

"Who's have you used?" Ellen asked.

"Who's?" Liam wondered.

"I used yours once." Niall pointed to Harry. Harry looked at Niall with disbelief.

"When?" Harry inquired.

"Ages ago." Niall replied. I burst into laughter.

"What?!" Harry laughed.

"We kind of—they're in that little bag of that Lou keeps, you know of toothbrushes.." Louis stated. I stared at the two.

"I think over time, you just kind just go "I'll just take that one." Louis added.

"Oh yeah!" Harry chimes, turning his paddle.

"Who's have you used Harry?" Ellen asked. He scrunched his nose.

"I might've used Ariana's." He replied. I gasped jokingly.

"How? Mine literally has my initials written on it." I gestured. Harry just shrugged.
——————

"Alright, so uhh, thank you for being honest the four of you." Ellen pointed to Liam, Niall, Louis and I. Harry chuckled, shaking his head.

"They will be back later to sing." Ellen said, the show going to commercials again.

"Actually I lied about one of my answers." I grinned while we walked towards backstage.

The boys turned their attention to me.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"Someone did write a song about me." I stated. They glared at me.

"Why didn't you tell us that?" Niall wondered.

"What's the name of the singer?" Louis asked. I pursed my lips.

"Not telling." I smirked. I gazed at Harry who's grinning at me.