-138-: Alexandria shows sisterly love to her baby brother Dylan (November 2019)

Dylan had woken both Ariana and Harry up with his crying and she knew that Alexandria would probably be awake

Dylan had woken both Ariana and Harry up with his crying and she knew that Alexandria would probably be awake. She hadn't made an appearance yet so that was a good thing, maybe she wasn't woken up.

"Come on Dyl, what's wrong little guy?" Ariana whispered as she tried to soothe him. Nothing seemed to be working.

"Mama? Daddy? Is Dyl ok?" Harry turned around to door.

"Dyl is fine, princess. He's just being stubborn," she nodded before walking further into the room and climbing onto the bed.

"Can I try, mama?" Ariana looked at her and noticed her hopeful look and nodded. She then instructed her how to sit and she done so. She placed Dylan into her lap and smiled at the two of her children.

"Stop crying Dyl. Mama, me and daddy need to sleep. And so do you. I'm your big sister, please stop crying," she whispered to the 5 month old in her lap. Dylan's cries started to die down and Alexandria smiled proudly at Ariana.

"I did it, daddy! I calmed him down," Harry nodded.

"You did baby! I'm so proud of you," Alexandria smiled and Ariana took a sleeping Dylan from her lap and laid him on the bed.

"Time to go back to sleep now darling, it's late," she nodded and crawled up the space between her and Harry. Ariana looked over at him and he smiled.

"I guess we have a guest tonight?" Ariana said and he nodded. Alexandria smiled sleepily and closed her eyes. Ariana slipped Dylan back into the bassinet beside her side of the bed and turned the small lamp off.

"Night mama. Night daddy," Ariana smiled and cuddled into her warm body.

"Goodnight, darling," Harry whispered.

"Goodnight, my love," Ariana whispered and as she layed there, not being able to sleep. She could hear all three of their breathing. And Dylan's little baby noises. And that's the sound that eventually put her to sleep.