-103-: Day out with the boys

Harry's POV

"Babe, the boys and I will take her to the park. You need a break. Just go relax with Perrie. Please," I said to my girlfriend.

"But Lex-"

"Will be fine. Please," She huffed at me and I chuckled.

"I love you, Ari." I said and she glared at me.

"Mhm," was all she could reply.
—————
"Lexi! Stay where your uncles and daddy can see you!" I shouted over the park and she turned nodding. Now that Alexandria was almost two and a half, and the only tour that we had done over the past few years being small UK ones, me and the boys were discussing doing a tour.

"I'd love to go on tour, but it's just Lexi. She'd miss you like crazy Harry," I nodded agreeing with Liam.

"I guess they could come along?" I proposed and the boys agreed saying it would be a good option.

"Daddy! Look at me," I looked over to the small familiar voice and seen Emilia about to slide down the slide.

"Wait Lexi!" I jogged over to the slide and waited at the bottom to catch her. "Go!" I smiled and she slid down squealing causing the boys to chuckle behind me. I caught her and lifted her throwing her into the air. Her giggles erupted all around us and I realized that tour without Alexandria, wasn't something I was prepared to do. And she would have Lux to play with. I think she'd have a good time on the road, but my wife's opinion is the one that matters most to me.

"We do dat?" Alexandria asked me breaking my thoughts as she pointed at the girl on the swings with her mum pushing her.

"Of course sweetie," I took her over to the baby swing and placed her legs through the spaces making sure she was secure before moving in front of her to start pushing. I pushed her softly at first and then got a little harder and harder every time.

Alexandria's excited squeals filled my ears and I laughed. "More high daddy!" I shook my head.

"You're definitely going high enough, darling," I laughed. Once she had enough on the swings she decided she wanted to go down the slide again and I took her over to the slide to have Niall interupt me.

"I'll take over here. Go sit with the boys, they want to talk," I nodded and handed Alexandria to Niall and she smiled largely. She loved that he sounded different from everyone else and just asked him to speak all of the time.

"Harry, the guys and I have been talking, and decided that it's best to warn you, while you were playing with Emilia. We really want to tour," I nodded at Louis' words.

"I do too, and I want nothing more than to get back on the road, but Lexi," I turned to see my daughter playing a game of Tag with Niall. Could I leave her for months on end if Ariana didn't want to raise our daughter on the road?

"Lets just play with them right now. I'll talk to Ari," the boys nodded and we all walked over to Alexandria who was trying to tag Niall.

"Listen, this didn't come out of no where. Management have called the four of us, they've organized a tour Harry. In 2 months, we leave for The States," my eyes widened at Zayn's confession. "They said they would call you tonight and tell you but we wanted to warn you," I nodded and clapped Zayn's back.

"Thanks mate," I smiled sadly at him and he nodded.

I watch Alexandria play with her four uncles happily running after them. I couldn't leave her. She was still growing and learning new things every day. I know I thought I could do it when she turned one, but I can't. She's my little girl, I can't just up and leave her. She'd miss me and I'd miss her.

"C'mon guys, time to head back," I announced and Alexandria ran and jumped into my waiting arms.

"I sleepy daddy," I smiled and kissed Alexandria's head.

"I know you are honey. You can sleep now," she nodded, lethargically and I smiled at the tired girl in my arms. I felt like every time I looked at her, I smiled. She made me so happy.

"Love you, daddy. Tell mama Lexi love her too," I nodded into my daughter's head pressing a small kiss to her.

"Mama and I love you too darling. Sleep," and she did. She fell asleep in my arms on the walk back from the park. Niall, Zayn and Liam trailing behind Louis and I.

"What do you think about tour?" Her asked and I looked at him.

"Honestly, I don't know," he nodded understandingly.

I know I'd have to go, I couldn't let the boys down. But whether Ari and Lexi came with us, I wasn't sure...