-105-: The night before Harry leaves for tour

Ariana and Harry were quiet the whole morning, sulkily getting everything ready for his departure.

Ariana was the quietest, only giving him short answers when he spoke to her. She was upset, he could tell. She has tried all morning not to cry and it was hard enough, not including the actual goodbye.

"Baby," Harry's voice broke Ariana out of her thoughts. She looked up at him through teary eyes. "Baby, I have to go now. The plane leaves in two hours." Ariana nodded and walked over to him, wrapping each other in their arms. "I'll miss you." He whispered into Ariana's hair.

"I'll miss you, so much, Harry." Ariana said shakily into his plaid shirt and she could feel the tears leaking out of her eyes. "Don't forget about me and Lexi, yeah?"

"I could never forget about my girls, love. I'll be back before you know it, don't worry." They both heard a car horn from outside and Ariana started to break down even more.

"Please don't leave me." She whimpered and she knew that she was acting pathetic, but she just couldn't bare he thought of not seeing him for nine months.

"Ariana," he sighed and he could feel his heart break at the sound of Ariana's first sob. "Ari, look at me, look at me." He held her face in his hands as she continued to sob. "I can have you come visit anytime you want, and I can come here on my breaks, even if it's only for a few days. We can handle this, we've done it before. You're a strong girl, I believe that we can do this, okay? Call me whenever if you need anything, Skype me when you want to, even if it's in the middle of the night where I am. I love you, I love you so much, Ariana."

His heartfelt speech didn't really help Ariana's tears, but she nodded along anyway. "I love you, Harry." He pulled her face up to kiss him and the taste of her salty tears mixed in with the taste of his lips. A car horn broke through the air again and Ariana could feel more sobs threatening to leave her throat.

"I have to go. I love you, baby. I'm never letting you go."

"I love you." Ariana choked out and she shared one last kiss with Harry before he left out the door.

Ariana watched from where she stood as the door slammed shut and you could feel her heart tearing itself apart. "No. No!" Ariana collapsed to the ground in sobs and your body shook violently.

She couldn't believe it. He was gone for a whole nine months. Ariana just wouldn't be able to last that long without him. Without his touch, without his personality, without his smile, without his love. She felt as if her whole world was falling on top of her.

She continued to sob and shake and cry on the floor until there was nothing left, and she stayed in that position for the rest of the day. She didn't have the energy to stand up and drag herself up to the bedroom you shared together, where too many memories were held there. There were too many memories everywhere. Even on this damn floor. Ariana and Harry both playfully danced across this floor, and walked across this floor, or chased each other across this floor. Everything was just too much that she began to cry again.

Day one of hell starts now.