-75-: Telling Harry's family about the baby

Ariana and Harry were down in Holmes Chapel to visit his family. Ariana was driving around town because she still had done time to spare. Then something struck Harry's mind.

"Ari?"

"Yeah?"

"Just because we're here and we're visiting my side of the family, do you think that we should tells them that you're pregnant?"

"I think that we should... but on the other end, you know that there's a very high chance of the baby not making it through the whole pregnancy."

"Yeah, you're right Ariana. We don't have to tell them if you don't want to."

"Since we have more time, so you want to swing by my old house?"

"Yeah sure. We haven't been there for a while."

Ariana drove all the way to her old house while One Direction music was playing in the car.

When she drove by the house, it was still there.

"After eighteen years, it still stands Haz." She said.

"Yeah, I'm surprised."

"Do you want to start heading to your mom's place?"

"Yeah, why not?"
——————
It was around 9:00 p.m. and everyone was having fun and having a good time.

Since Ariana was pregnant, she couldn't drink so she drank water. She went over to Harry while he was talking to his stepfather Robin. She got his attention and whispered.

"Do you want to tell them now?"

He nodded and placed down his glass of grape juice since he didn't want Ariana to feel left out.

"Okay everyone, can Ariana and I have your attention?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at the two of them.

"What is it, Harold?" Anne asked.

"Well, Ariana and I want to tell everyone something that happened recently." Harry said as he smiled.

"Did you propose to her?" Gemma asked.

"No. Something else."

"What is it, then?" Robin asked.

"Well. As you know, Harry and I have been trying to conceive a baby. And just a few weeks ago, we were blessed with a little baby. I'm pregnant!" Ariana said.

Everyone erupted into cheers and hugged both Ariana and Harry. Once everyone was calmed down, Harry said. "But there is a catch."

"Oh don't worry, Harry. We won't spoil the child." Gemma said jokingly.

"No, that's not it. As you know, Ariana's side of the family has a background of miscarriages."

Then Ariana decided to carry on.

"So the baby may not survive the whole pregnancy. So that means that I may have a miscarriage." Tears filled her eyes just thinking about losing the baby.

Harry reassured Ariana as he rubbed his hand on her arm.

"Listen dear, if you do end up having a miscarriage, we'll always be here to support you." Anne said and gave Ariana a hug.

"Thanks, Anne."

"Don't worry sweetheart. You're apart of the Styles family. Even if you're not engaged to Harry."

"Thanks again."

"No problem."

Ariana hugged once more and everyone went to bed for the night.