-98-: Dinnertime

Ariana was making her and Harry lasagna for dinner and she was currently chopping up Alexandria's into tiny pieces. Being 1 and a half, she was using a spoon and feeding herself. She was still making a mess but it wasn't as bad as when she had started.

"Harry! Food's ready!" Ariana shouted and he came through to the dining room from the living room with a waddling Alexandria behind him.

"Come on, Lexi. Let's eat." she laughed as Harry lifted her up and slipped her into her high chair. Ariana put her tiny bowl in front of her and handed her spoon to her.

She managed to take some on the spoon and feed it into her mouth. Ariana picked up the two plates of food that she had served and handed one to Harry. Ariana poured both of them a small glass of wine and sat down to eat.

"Mama!" Alexandria squealed, telling Ariana to look at her as she put the food into her mouth.

"Well done, Lexi! You're a very clever girl!" Ariana praised her and she smiled widely.

She finished her lasagna after Harry and her had finished theirs and she pointed to the plate, asking for more.

Ariana brought the chocolate cake that Ariana had made for Harry and handed Alexandria her chopped up fruit. She smiled happily and moved on to that while Ariana served cake for her and Harry.

"Babe, this is amazing," Harry complimented Ariana. She thanked him before he broke a little bit off and fed it to Alexandria. Her brown eyes widened and her mouth formed into a smile as she opened and closed her hand at Harry's cake.

"God, look at what you started." Ariana laughed and he smiled at her.

"It's only fair that she tried your cake. It's amazing babe." Ariana cleared their plates that was finished including the bowl of Alexandria's fruit as Harry was now feeding her chocolate cake.

"If she won't go to sleep tonight, I'm blaming you."

"I haven't done nothing. I didn't feed our child chocolate cake. What do you mean?" Ariana laughed and shook her head before clearing Harry's plate which was now finished.