-99-: Bath time

"Hey baby, bath time for you." Harry whispered to the sleeping one and half year old sprawled out on top of both of them, who was laying down n the couch. It was only 7 o'clock but she was out for the count.

"Can you carry her up? I'll go get her pajamas out of the dryer." Harry nodded and Ariana stood up carefully and moving their daughter's limbs from her body. Ariana walked to the laundry room, finding Alexandria's pair of Minnie Mouse pajamas before going upstairs snd seeing Harry had already undressed her so she only had her nappy on.
——————
Ariana gently put her pajamas on before laying her in her crib, tucking her in. Harry and her had discussed making the transition to a big girl bed soon. Ariana kissed her head gently and smiled as she smiled and stirred a little.

"Mama loves you, beautiful girl." Ariana kissed her once again before leaving Harry to say his goodnight and knowing that he always got carried away. She started to run a bath for both her and Harry. Once it was full, she stripped and got into the bath. Once Harry walked in, he smirked at Ariana and stripped, joining Ariana in the bath, sitting behind her.

"This is relaxing," he murmured into Ariana's hair and she nodded.

"Mhm," was all that she could get out.

"You know, Lexi's growing up," Ariana knew exactly where Harry's words were going. "Don't you miss having little tiny, tiny feet? And being completely responsible for a baby?" Ariana sat forward and spun around so she was leaning on the other side of the tub, looking at him.

"Harry, Lexi's still a baby. I do want more kids, I promise you that I do. But once the album is out in a few months, you'll be going on tour and I just don't want you to be on tour my whole pregnancy. I don't think that it's the right time." Harry nodded his head. "I'm sorry." she whispered and he shook his head.

"Hey, I totally understand. Lexi needs our attention right now. I guess that I just think that she's growing up too fast." Ariana nodded agreeing.

They both relaxed in the bath for around 10 minutes when the cries interrupted. Ariana stood up, grabbing a towel.

"I got it." She kissed Harry before drying her feet and hands a little and then wrapping a robe around her, making her way into Alexandria's room. She was sitting up in the crib clutching onto her little blanket. Ariana took her into her arms and bounced lightly. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Mummy baf?" she questioned, touching her neck.

"Yeah, mummy was having a bath." she laughed, causing the little baby to smile.

"Lexi baf! Lexi baf!" She squealed and Ariana laughed at her reaction. She shouted to Harry to cool the water down as it would be too hot for Alexandria and it was only 7:30 so if she was up till 8 it wouldn't be the worst thing.

Ariana took her into the bathroom where Harry was sitting other bathroom counter with a towel around his bottom half. She untied her robe and stepped into the bath while Harry took Alexandria's pajamas off for her and then placed her gently into the bath.

Harry stayed kneeling at the side of the bath, playing with Alexandria while Ariana focused on washing both of them. "All done." she smiled at the little baby sitting facing her. Harry got her big white fluffy towel and wrapped her in it, redressing her again after placing a nappy on her.

"Goodnight baby," Ariana kissed her as Harry brought her over to Ariana while she was still in the bath.

"I'll just go read her a story." Ariana nodded at her boyfriend smiling. He saw the perfect boyfriend, partner, dad and future husband. He was a perfect person. And she wanted to give him
what he wanted, but it just wasn't the right time...