•37•: Getting mobbed by paparazzi

I bounced my leg, feeling anxious, seeing people with cameras, taking pictures of us while they're outside the car that we're on.

Zayn acknowledged my state, and placed his hand on my thigh. I glanced at him, giving him a weak smile.

"Ari. Don't worry, me and the boys are gonna be by your side when we leave this car. If you feel unsafe, just hold the hand of the person closer to you." He says softly, pulling his hand away. I hugged him, and he hugged me back.

"Okay, let's go." Paul commanded, each of the boys got off. People started calling their names. Me and Niall are the only ones left.

Once we got off, people started taking pictures of us, with flashes. I can barely see the path, when I was pulled away from the boys.

"Ariana! Ariana! Look here!" One person with a camera ordered.

Zayn's POV

We safely got inside the hotel that we are staying in. I sighed with relief but I noticed one of us is missing.

"Harry, where's Ariana?" I asked him.

He looked dumb founded.

"I don't know. Niall was the last one to leave with her." He replied.

I shook my head when I saw Niall run inside with a worried look.

"I can't find Ariana. Paul and the other guards are trying to find her." He stammered.

"We should help." Liam stated. We all nodded and split up.
————
After a few minutes, I find her surrounded by a bunch of people taking pictures of her. She looked scared and frustrated.

"Can you please stop taking pictures? I just want to rest." She pleaded trying to get away from the crowd.

"Zayn!" She called, noticing me.

"Hey! Move away from her!" I demanded. They now started taking pictures of me. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.

"Come on! I can't believe you people do this as a job!" Louis yelled, catching up to us.

Luckily, Niall lead the security to our way and they helped us get out of the situation.

We all made our way to the hotel.

Ariana's POV

I sighed, pulling my phone out of my bag, checking the time.

2:30 a.m., Great. I'm really exhausted and we have a show the next morning.

"We should go up to our rooms now." I said, yawning. Feeling my eyes get heavy, the boys agreed.