-117: Engagement photoshoot

"Are you excited babe?" Harry questioned as Ariana walked through the trail behind Cal, the boys photographers studio to find the secluded area where their photoshoot would be taking place.

"I am. I still can't believe you proposed. And we're actually getting married," Ariana replied smiling bigger than she was before.

"I'm just happy I can make you this happy," Harry replied with a large smile on his face.

They continued walking hand in hand until Cal and a bunch of other people came into view.

"Congratulations you two! It's about time Harry!" Harry and Ariana both laughed while Cal played around with the settings on his camera.

"Okay, we're ready to start. So if you both just want to walk over there, hand in hand and gaze at each other," Ariana and Harry complied and did exactly what he had asked.

"Great guys! We have a few sets set up as you can see over here so if we can start with the picnic and then we'll move to the car," Ariana and Harry both ended up eating strawberries and cream which ended up all over your noses but made for great pictures.

Ariana and Harry also ended up lying on the bonnet of a car, which was highly uncomfortable in a white summer dress and the heat of the metal. But as Cal had proved his amazing photography they put up with it.

"Okay, we have all of the shoots we planned for so now, just have fun and we'll snap a bunch of pictures," Harry wrapped his arms around Ariana's waist so she wrapped hers around his neck and pulled him closer. He finally moved his head to rest against Ariana's and at last her lips touched.

Just as she thought he was about to make the kiss more intimate, he dug his fingers into her hips tickling Ariana and then surprised her even more by lifting you. She threw her head back laughing and kicked her feet back.

"Okay, that's a wrap! We got some amazing pictures, but I think you'll both love this one," he showed them both the one with Harry lifting Ariana up. They both smiled.

"Once they've been printed I'll drop them by your house. I'll also email you all of them within a few hours," Cal said flicking through some of the pictures.

"Thanks Cal, I appreciate this," Harry said. Cal nodded, gave Harry snd Ariana both a hug and then you started to make their way back to Harry's car.