-88-: Harry sets up the baby's nursery

It's been a few weeks since getting the Braxton Hicks and both Ariana and Harry decided that it would be a good idea to put together the nursery.

The crib had just come in and Harry was working on putting them together.

"Babe, did you really have to spend all this money on a room where Alexandria is just going to sleep in last of the time?"

"I can't just spoil their mother, Ari. my little girl deserves to be treated the best."

Harry hugged Ariana from the side and attacked your face with kisses. She was glueing the flowers that would go in the corners. The walls were already painted grey so the two of them had decided to work around the colour of the walls.

Ariana was in the middle of putting together the flower petals when a Braxton Hicks came upon her, making her drop everything and breathe.

"Haz baby." Ariana said and Harry came to help her.

"There we go, just breath through it. Good job." He rubbed Ariana's back and whispered in her ear.

"Thanks baby." Ariana said as the pain went away.

He kissed her temple and resumed putting together the nursery. When the room was almost complete, Harry shooed you out. Ariana went into work for a little bit to start a new project that you've been wanting to do for a while. Ariana had started out her sketch and went home when Harry called her that everything was done. When she got back, Harry hugged Ariana and put his hand on her stomach.

"I want to show you the nursery. You're gonna love it." He smiled and took you up stairs.

The two of them went upstairs hand in hand. Ariana stopped by the room right next to where her and Harry sleep.

"Ok close your eyes." He said as Ariana closed her eyes and held her wrist.

"Oh no I'm scared." Ariana laughed as Harry led her into the room.

He let go of Ariana's wrist and adjusted his placement. "Ok now open your eyes."

Ariana removed her hands from her eyes and looked around.

Ariana covered her mouth and nose with her hands as she began to cry

Ariana covered her mouth and nose with her hands as she began to cry. She fanned away at her eyes as she began to cry. The rose gold cribs were placed exactly where she wanted them. The bedsheet was smoothed out in the crib. The white cushioned rocking chair was in the right corner of the room and the white changing table was left of the door.

"Alexandria Victoria. I still love that names very much." Ariana said, reading the frame above the crib.

"Happy 24th birthday my love." Harry said hugging you from the side.

"Thanks Harry. This is the best birthday present I could've ever asked for. And it isn't even for me." Ariana cried.

"I can tell you already, baby darling. You're already gonna be in here a lot when Alexandria arrives."

"You too Hazzbear." Ariana smiled and he kissed her lips.

For the rest of the day, Ariana and Harry hung out and even bought some stuff that was needed for the arrival for their daughter.