•53•: Meeting the fans

I signed autographs for the fans, smiling at them.

"Hi love." I waved. She gave me a poster. I signed it while talking to her. "Can I please give you a hug? You're my favorite, and I've been wanting to marry you for a long time." She spoke shyly. I looked around to see if someone was watching me.

When I saw nobody. I stood up giving her a hug. She kissed my cheek. I chuckled, giving her a kiss back on the cheek.

She pulled away from the hug, wiping tears out of her eyes.

"I love you so much." She got flustered.

"I love you too! Thank you so much for coming!" I cheered, sitting back down while giving her the poster, waving goodbye.
——————
Another girl went up to me. I waved at her.

"I love your new album!" She says, recording me. I nodded thanking her. "Can you say happy birthday to my sister for a video?" She asked, showing her phone. I said sure while signing the album she's carrying.

"Happy birthday!" I paused, glancing up at her.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Layla." She smiled.

"Happy birthday Layla! I hope you'll have a great birthday. Sorry you couldn't make it." I greeted, blowing a kiss at the camera. She thanked me, saying goodbye.
—————
When I saw that the line for the meet and greet is now empty. I sighed out of relief, exhausted.

"Well, that was fun." I say to Liam who's on my right.

"Yeah it was. Hey, later at the hotel, you and me and the boys should watch a movie at my hotel room." Liam chimed.

"Sounds good." I got up, stretching.

"Hey Ariana?" Niall called. I turned to him.

"Hi Nialler. What's up?" I asked, drinking my water.

"Wanna grab lunch with me and Louis?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Sure. Why not?" I shrugged, following them.