•43•: Recording for FOUR

We were recording at a hotel room. The room was set with two mattresses on the wall, a microphone, a laptop, and a couple of speakers.

"Okay, let's do it." I gave a thumbs up, putting on the headphones and started recording a song for our upcoming album 'FOUR'.

"Just how fast the night changes" I sang into the mic, being instructed on how the tone of my voice should be.

"It's good. Just keep it smooth." He instructed. I nodded, continuing to sing.
——————
After recording a couple of songs, Niall walked inside the hotel room with his guitar and sat on the bed.

"Hey Ariana, how's the recording going?" He asked, strumming his guitar.

"It's going great. Just one more song and then I'm finished for the day." I stated, glancing at the notes that has the lyrics written on it.

"Last one, ready Ariana?" Julien, the music producer asked.

"I'm ready." I put the headphones back on.

"I'll stay and watch." Niall spoke, staring at me. I sang my part on the song 'Ready to Run'.

After I sang a high note, ending the song. Niall cheered. I chuckled.

"That was great." Niall clapped his hands. I smiled.

"Thanks Nialler." I quickly thanked him and talked to one of the music producers.

"You can go now Ariana." He said. I nodded, leaving the room with Niall.

"Wanna order room service in my hotel room?" I asked Niall while we walk into the elevator.

"Sure." He grinned, putting an arm around me.