-79-: Ariana starts to show

Ariana was getting ready for the music awards with Harry. It had been a few months since she's found out that she was pregnant. She still continued to have morning sickness though. When she was brushing her hair since she'd already done her makeup, Harry came into the room with a bag that had her dress in it.

"You look beautiful, babe." Harry said as he kissed her head.

"You don't look bad yourself, Mr. Styles."

Ariana continued to fiddle with her hair accessory until Harry came and put it in.

"How did you do that?" Ariana asked him. "I've been at it for hours!"

"I don't know. Gemma always used to ask me to help her with her hair."

"Are you ready to try on your dress now?" He asked.

"Yeah, why not? I've been in these sweats all day."

Harry unzipped the zipper to reveal a short black dress with some lace on the top.

"Harry! Where did you get this?!" Ariana said as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Can you not get mad at me?"

"Depends."

"Well, I was looking through your clothing diary and I found this dress as one of your idea and well... I brought into your work and showed it to your manager... so he decided to make the dress."

"I can't get mad at you for this! This dress is my dream since I was just a little girl!"

Ariana hugged Harry and tried on the dress. Once she got into it, she got Harry to zip it up with a silver chain.

"Are you ready for the big reveal, Harry?" Ariana asked.

"I've been waiting ever since you decided to get ready."

Ariana laughed at that and walked out.

"That looks better on you than it did on paper and the hanger!" Harry said as he kissed her.

Ariana went to go look in the mirror and saw that she had a little bump.

"Harry, I have a bump!" Ariana said as she looked up at him.

"Oh jeez, you do." He said as he touched the bump.

"How are you going to hide it from the fans?"

"If they suspect that you're pregnant, we can tell them. But we don't have to. It's your choice."

"Thanks, Harry."

They kissed and then Ariana heard a horn honk from outside.

"I believe that that's our ride." Harry said as he led Ariana to the door.

Ariana put on her heels and walked out the door. Once she got in the limo, she saw the rest of the band.

"Hey, boys." She said.

"Hey, Ari." Niall said.

Harry came in after Ariana and everyone goofed around. Liam brought Cheryl while Louis and Niall didn't bring anybody.

"Are you excited, Ari?" Liam asked her.

"I mean I am... but I'm also extremely nervous. This is my first big that I've gone to with Harry." Ariana replied as Harry squeezed her hand. "And it's kind of scary because I'm pregnant."

"Don't worry love, these shoes are always scary, even if you've been to them over and over and over again." Louis said.

"Thanks, Louis."