-141-: Coming home (November 2019)

Ariana was curled up on the sofa watching Peppa Pig. She didn't know why exactly, but Alexandria loved it, so she chose that to watch. Was Alexandria watching it at home? Would she be down for a nap? Would Dylan be sleeping or would he be cuddled in Harry's arms drinking from a bottle? Would Harry be finding it hard without her? Ariana just didn't want to think about it anymore so she just continued to watch Peppa Pig.

"Honey, come on. You're a grown woman, let's turn Peppa Pig off and watch some Jeremy Kyle," Ariana's mom said and you nodded weakly. Ariana knew that there was no fight, and her mom had a point. If she was going to lay around in her sorrows all day, it wouldn't help her condition.

"I'm going to go get changed," Ariana spoke and her mom nodded.

Ariana changed into one of Harry's t-shirts that you had packed and a pair of leggings, carrying Dylan and Alexandria's baby blankets downstairs. She had managed to sneak a pink and blue blanket from each of her kids into her bags. And the blanket was still basking in the smell of each child.

Ariana had made your way back into the living room and cuddled up with the blankets, sniffing them every now and then. "Ariana, cuddling and sniffing the kids blankets and wearing Harry's t-shirts isn't going to help you," Ariana's mom said and Ariana shook her head. Lately, all she was doing was telling her everything that she was doing wasn't going to help her get better.

"Mom, I miss my kids. But I don't want them seeing me like this. These blankets and my husband's t-shirt are the only things that are motivating me to get better. Stop doubting everything I'm doing. I'm trying, I'm trying so hard," Ariana cried and she was by her side in an instant.

"I'm sorry hun, I get everyone deals with it in their own way. And I delt with it by leaving the house and everything belonging to the reason of how I was feeling the way I was. Maybe you can't get better using the same method I did. Maybe you belong back home, and that's the only way you're going to feel better. Please don't push Harry and the kids away. Lexi missed you, I know she does. She's just stubborn like her mother and father," Ariana chuckled and brushed the tears away.

The doorbell rang and Ariana's mom looked to Ariana. Maybe she should answer it, get some fresh air. "It'll be one of those stupid salespeople. Tell them we're not interested," Ariana nodded and went to the door. When she opened it, a small body collided with her legs and she noticed her husband standing with Dylan in his arms and the small girl that was hugging her legs, crying, telling Ariana that she was sorry, was her daughter.

Ariana's own tears started to fall as she crouched down to Alexandria's level and picked her up, setting her on her hip.

"Hi, my princess," Ariana whispered and she placed several kisses over her face.

"I'm so sorry, mama. I didn't mean to make you sad. I know I wasn't a very nice person but I love you, mama. Please come home, me and Dylan miss you," she said hurriedly and Ariana wrapped the arm that was around her back around her even tighter, inhaling her smell. "So does daddy, but he's a man and he doesn't cry, but he did when he read your letter," she whispered and Ariana smiled.

"I missed you," Harry whispered and Ariana looked up. She unhooked her arm from around Alexandria's back and placed it around Harry's neck.

"I missed you too. I missed you all," Ariana whispered before pulling Harry in for a kiss.

When you pulled away, Ariana sees Alexandria smiling and she placed a kiss on Dylan's head and then Alexandria's.

"What is all the commotion?" Ariana's mom said from the living room and when she came into the hallway, her smile was beaming.

"Thanks for having me mom, but I think I'm going back home," Ariana smiled and she nodded.

"It's what's best honey," She nodded and kissed Ariana's cheek.

"I just need to go grab my bags, can I put you down?" Ariana asked Alexandria and she shook her head. "Okay, let's go get my bags then," she nodded and Ariana walked upstairs with the small girl still clinging to her neck.
——————
(A/N: Sex scene coming up. Skip ahead if you're a minor)

"Welcome home," Harry whispered as Ariana had just finished putting Alexandria down for a nap and he was placing Dylan into the little bassinet in the living room, where he was currently sleep.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for everything. But I'm getting better, I promise. I feel 10x better already," he nodded and kissed Ariana. She immediately made the kiss deeper and he pulled away.

"Please Harry, I need you," Ariana whispered and he brought his mouth towards hers again. He hoisted Ariana up onto the kitchen counter and she wrapped her legs around him.

"I've missed you baby, are you sure? You're only 5 months postpartum. You're not sore anymore?" Ariana shook her head. He grabbed her thigh in his hand as he started to kiss down Ariana's neck.

"It feels so good," Ariana moaned. She felt him smirk against her skin as he unbuttoned his shirt Ariana had placed over her underwear when she got home. He kissed down her collarbones and then down to the swell of Ariana's breasts.

He slipped the material down Ariana's shoulders and she shivered.

Ariana tugged his t-shirt off in a rush, ready to kiss over his tattoos. Ariana kissed the swallows, and then moved down to the kids names. She stroked them gently with her fingertips and then kissed them.

He unclipped her bra and took her breast into his hand. Working one with his mouth and then the other. Ariana's hands searched desperately for the button of his jeans and tried to pull them down, but it was proving quite a struggle.

"Please Harry, I need you," he nodded and slipped his jeans and boxers down his legs and slid Ariana's lace undergarments down her legs. He took his fingers to where Ariana needed him most and he rubbed up and down her slit a couple of times before smirked.

"So ready, Mrs. Styles," Ariana moaned with need and he smiled readjusting her position on the counter and sliding into her.

"Fuck, you're so hot," he murmured against the skin of Ariana's neck. He continued to thrust at a slow pace for a couple of minutes, hitting that spot he always did, before she felt that all familar knot in Ariana's stomach start to form.

"Harry, I-I'm close," Ariana whimpered and he nodded.

"Me too baby, let it go. Come with me, darling," Ariana felt yourself unravel under his fingertips and she felt him reach his release inside of her.

"Fuck, oh god," he moaned and Ariana nodded, her legs still shaking from the mind blowing orgasm he had just given her.

"You never fail to surprise and please me, Mrs. Styles. How do you feel?"

"Happy, like I'm on Cloud Nine, Mr. Styles."