•67•: a fan starts being rude to Ariana

It was a peaceful afternoon. I got out of my car, headed to the local coffee shop. We got a little break from recording and I wanted to get the guys coffee since they asked.

The guys are back at the studio hanging out while I was out.

I was about to open the door of the café when two teenager girls came up to me.

"Oh, hello!" I smiled. They grinned.

"Take a picture with me!" One girl stated or maybe it was an order.

I didn't want to be rude so I moved to the side of the café to take a quick pic.

Her friend grabbed her phone and moved back. I smiled towards the camera with my hands behind my back.

"Okay see you-" I was leaving when she groaned, grabbing my arm harshly. "Can you just pose good for once! Oh my god." She whined. I was completely shocked.

I removed her hand from my arm.

"I'm sorry?" I questioned. She rolled her eyes, giving her phone to her friend. "I want you to take another picture with me with a peace sign." She commanded, being rude.

I was getting irritated with her. But I wanted to look nice since she's still a fan. I posed, smiling like she wanted me to.

"You know you can just ask nicely." I suggested. She exhaled, looking at me. "Whatever. It's stupid that you're here but not Niall." She replied, clearly she hates me and loves Niall.

Her friend was giving me an apologetic look. I slightly wave to her as they make their way to a black car.
—————
I gave the guys their coffee, sitting beside Niall, telling the story.

"Yeah, and she said that it's stupid that I'm there but not Niall." I took a sip from the cup.

"Huh. We'll do you say anything back?" Niall asked. I shrugged.

"I can't do anything because she's a fan and might talk shit about me." I responded.

They understood. We continued to talk, then telling a story about themselves encountering a rude fan.