-83-: Gender reveal

Harry had gotten up early to to go into the studio, and you were sad that Harry had to miss this special ultrasound of the baby. Today they'd be finding out the gender of the baby and Ariana couldn't be more exited.

Both her and Harry discussed that the two of them would find out the gender of the baby so it would give her somewhat of an idea for the nursery. She'd just finished eating breakfast and she went into her closet deciding on what to wear for an appointment. She looked through all of the maternity clothing until she found an outfit that she didn't hate and was comfortable.

Ariana then walked downstairs and put on her coat and put in some black heels that she was still able to squeeze your feet into. She got into the car and started driving to the place. Once her name was called she walked back to the room and laid down.

*after the doctors appointment*

Ariana walked into the front door to see that Harry had come home from the studio.

"Hey babe. How was recording?" Ariana asked.

"It was good. We're almost done Sign Of The Times. We're thinking it may be the debut single." He replied. "How was the doctor's appointment?"

"Good. I found out the gender of the baby."

"What is it?!" He said excitedly.

Ariana passed him the ultra sound pictures and his eyes welled up with tears. He turned to her then back at the ultrasound pics.

"I - i - is this f - f - for real???" He questioned not believing his eyes.

"What does it say babe?" Ariana asked him.

"We're having a girl!!!!!!" He yelled, gently placing the pics on the coffee table and hugging Ariana with tears falling down his face.

Ariana laughed as he was getting really exited and jumping up and down. He got back to her and kneeled down to her stomach and said.

"Hi my beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to meet you." He kissed her belly and started crying again because he was getting a little girl to take care of.