-72-: Planning Harry's Birthday

Harry's POV

Today was the day: Februrary 1st. I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Ariana already here, wearing a coral shirt and white skinny jeans, with a headband in her curly hair, pulling the front part of her hair back.

I walk over to her and give her a hug. Last night, she told me that she wanted to spend the day alone with me, and I agreed.

"Ready?" She asked after giving me a kiss.

"Just a minute," I said. "I just have to get ready first. Give me ten."

"Okay, love," she smiled at me.

I walked up to my room and changed into some nice but casual clothes. I put on a light blue tee shirt and a black sweater over it, along with some black skinny jeans and my white convers shoes. I comb my hair, wash my face and brush my teeth before going back downstairs to meet Maddie.

"I'm ready now," I say, grabbing her hand.

Me and Ariana make our way to the car. We got in, and I start it.

"Where should we go?" Ariana asked.

"I don't really care, I'm just hungry," I said.

"Wait! What about Panckae Palace?" Ariana asked. "Me and Liz went there the other day and they are so good!"

"Well, in that case, let's go!" I say, and I start driving towards the cafe.
————-
Liz's POV

"Okay, everybody, off your butt!" I say sternly as I walk into the living room. It was ten in the morning, and Harry and Ariana left ten minutes ago. "We need to get Harry's party set up!"

The remaining boys relectanly put their phones in their back pocket and stood up.

"What do we do?" Liam asked.

"Well, first, I'll call Ariana and see what time she plans on having Harry come back," I say. "I'm the meantime, everyone just start cleaning up!"

"Ugh, fine," Louis said, groaning. He was the messiest out of the five and saying that he dreaded cleaning was only scratching the surface of the truth. "But what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to call Maddie and then I'll help you guys," I say as I pull out my phone.

I walk outside to the front porch and dial her number. My phone rang three times before she answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, Ariana, what time do you think you and Harry will be back?" I ask.

"Probably around six thirty or seven," she said. "Why?"

"To see if we have enough time to set up the party," I explain.

"Oh, I see!" Ariana said. "Just...do what you have to do."

I heard Ariana looking for words. I knew it was because she could give any sign of the party when she was around Harry.

"Okay, thanks! Bye," I said.

"Bye," Ariana said, and I hung up the phone.

I walk back into the house, seeing the boys dusting and cleaning.

"Guys, she said they'll be here around six thirty or seven," I say.

"That should give us plenty of time to set up," said Zayn.

"Which means we need everything to be perfect," I add.

"Liam, will you start setting up chairs in the living room when your done?" I ask him.