•19•

*2012*

We're headed back to our tour bus so that we can go back to our hotel rooms after rehearsing for tonight's concert.

The boys have already gone inside the tour bus, while I wanted to quickly sign a few autographs and say hello to the fans waiting at the front of the arena.

"Hello! How are you doing?" I smiled, signing a photo of me and the boys.

I noticed a woman on her knees while talking to a little girl holding a photo.

"Hi!" I greeted them. The woman stood up, and the little girl walked closer to me. "Hi Ariana, this my daughter Kerrie, and she's a fan of you and the boys." She pulled out her phone from her bag.

I crouched down, so I can reach her height.

"Hi Kerrie, what is that?" I asked her, and she smiled excitedly, pointing to her photo.

"A picture of her dressed as you for Halloween." The woman, or should I say her mother, replied.

She recorded our conversation on her phone. I gasped jokingly.

"Is that you? Dressed as me? Oh my gosh!" I stated, acting shocked. Kerrie laughed at my reaction.

"You look so pretty. But this isn't scary for Halloween, right?" I placed my arms around my waist.

"But it's okay. You can tell your friends you met the person you dressed up as." I chuckled, signing the photo with my signature.

After taking a picture with Kerrie, I was told to get onto the bus.

"Well, I gotta go. Are you coming to the show tonight?" I asked her mom, and the woman nodded.

I was pulled away by security. I looked at them one last time.

"Enjoy the show tonight. Bye!" I waved towards them.

"Bye! Bye!" Kerrie replied.

I walked back inside the tour bus, and the bus door closed.